GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Clutch or tranny issues ? Vw gti 2006 6spd

203.jonathan

I have a 06 vw gti 2.0 turbo 6 speed manual transmission . This happen ever since after I put the new clutch in and master cylinder , slave cylinder and ecs bleeder block . In first gear , with shifter in first , clutch pedal pressed down - if I release the clutch just until the car starts to tremble and then press the pedal back down the clutch does not fully disengage . With the pedal down the car keeps creeping forward . And does the same thing in reverse , and now lately when this happens and I begin the drive and go into 2nd feels as if there is a wall blocking shifter from shifting out of first . If I push pedal in and then try again it'll shift smoothly . The entire system has been pressure bled by 2 diffrent shops , no air at all was found . I even personally bled it , no air in system at all .With the car off the shifter goes into every gear smooth with out any issue . Could this be a internal transmission problem ? Or a faulty slave/throw out bearing ?? Or what could this be ? Should I replace whole transmission ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk