GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Clear capsule, stock wattage, 4000-4300K fog bulbs

HDClown

Ready to race!
Anyone have a recommendation for a clear capsule, stock wattage, and 4000-4300K fog bulb? I have a set of the Hoen xenonmatch and I'm not liking them a whole lot right now when they are off, because the blue capsule in the reflector housing against the CW car doesn't look so great IMO.

I want something that will be clear capsule and match the oem HID's pretty well.

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Car(s)
VW GTI MKVI
hid conversion? Takes some resistors but hids are clear when off and awesome when on. Just a thought.

GotGTI?

caus GTI is raycekor. :-|
i'm not sure how i got away with not needing resistors but i did. i have an hid setup in my fogs, just a simple plug n play kit...12k bulbs.

gtirevo33

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
I had the same problem that they didnt match and I still have the 4000k fogs on my car. The titaniums are 4300k and that is the HID number we have in the headlights. You won't have output like the HID headlights if you want that you need to buy HID foglights. The color will match more with titanium in my opinion being 4300k matching our headlights so i think thats a good match.

HDClown

Ready to race!
Titanium's are 70w bulbs, and I don't want to over wattage on them.

I've used Xenonmatch in other cars and the color matchin gis good enough for me, I just don't like the blue reflector against the white. When I used them in blue cars, it was fine.