GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cleaning Out the Closet - Random Stuff

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Hey all,

Finally got around to getting everything boxed up and sorted from the MKV. It only took about 8 months.

Everything is being sold as-is. It was all working fine when pulled from the car. Prices include shipping and PayPal fees. Shipping within the US only. None of this stuff is probably worth shipping internationally anyway.

I've already boxed, measured, and weighed the packages, so the prices you see for most of the items are just to cover shipping plus a few dollars. Really not trying to make any exorbitant profits or anything haha.

Any questions, just shoot me a PM or comment below. If you're local to Atlanta, we could meet up and skip any shipping charges.

Pioneer MVH-X560BT Head Unit with Metra Harness and Steering Wheel Control
$100.00

I used this head unit in my car for approximately two years. Still in great condition. Completely digital, so no CD slot. Comes pre-wired with the Metra wiring harness and steering wheel control harness. I'm really trying not to separate these items since I soldered all the connections for the harnesses.

Metra 99-9011 Dash Installation Kit
$10.00

Used this to install the above head unit. This gave me a nice little cubby available under the head unit.

Front Door Speakers
$25.00

Bought this assortment of front speakers from another forum member after my tweeters started crackling. Only ended up using one of the tweeters that he sold me, so I have the two larger door speakers and three tweeters left that I never installed. Also included are two of the tweeter housings. Some of the clips on the speakers and housing have been broken.

Nokya Hyper Yellow H7 Bulbs
$8.00

Used these in the FTP bulbs for instant unicorn urine. Bulbs were installed for a little over 2 years.

Tornado Red Side Markers
$10.00

When I had my roof repainted due to clear coat failure, I had an extra set of side markers I had painted to match my car at the same time. I cannot guarantee these match all of the Tornado Red cars out there since they were painted to match mine based on a paint scan.

MDI Adapter Cable - White Collar for MK6
$25.00

Lightning cable for use with the MK6 and proprietary VW port. According to ECS, it works with the iPhone 5, IPOD Touch 5G, and IPOD Nano 7G. So, if you have an MK6 and an old-gen device, this is for you apparently. Came with my MK7 since the dealers don't know the difference between the cables and their collar color (and since I bought my car used, I couldn't trade them for the correct one).

Extra Random Stuff
I'll include any of the below for free in the box if you buy anything else. Other than that, it would just be the price of shipping, whatever that may be.
- 3 FSI coils that were in the car for about 78k miles
- Electrical D connector (I think it came off the LPFP when I did Eric's extension harness)
- Throttle Body Gasket
- Crank seals
- Hood liner clips
- Hatch cargo cover clip thingy (Part Number: 1K686367371N)

Last edited:

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Bump.

Willing to separate the head unit from the harnesses, if necessary.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
By any chance selling the hood, bumper/grill? sorry the pics do not show up on my browser so cant see any of them

Nope, sorry. Car was traded in, so no body parts, just extras I pulled off.

Photobucket changed their hosting policies, so all the photos are broken and I'm too lazy to fix it right now. If anyone wants the photos, just PM me and I'll send them over.

smokey26_02

Ready to race!
Nope, sorry. Car was traded in, so no body parts, just extras I pulled off.

Photobucket changed their hosting policies, so all the photos are broken and I'm too lazy to fix it right now. If anyone wants the photos, just PM me and I'll send them over.

Can you pm me pics of the pioneer unit please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk