GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
we were supposed to get a dusting last night but the system trended north of me.

i interviewed for a new role at work last week. Not sure if it's just anxiety but i'm thinking i will not take any offer given - changing mind about the schedule they offer. i was under the impression that things on that front were more flexible than they seem to be in actuality.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
I don't know if/how bad you Chi guys got it, but this early snowfall sucked, btw
We got like 6", at least

And yes, Cadubya, I know it ain't snowing in Texas :p

Yeah got 4-5" by me? It was enough to make a mess, cover all the grass, make the roads a disaster, cause me to shovel the driveway, and bring on the midwest winter depression.

My theory is that, since we're getting January weather in early November - we'll have March weather by early January.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I don't know if/how bad you Chi guys got it, but this early snowfall sucked, btw
We got like 6", at least

And yes, Cadubya, I know it ain't snowing in Texas :p

we only got about 1 - 2 inches yesterday - plus like 3 inches or so the day before Halloween - I hate it. its supposed to be back up in the 40s by then end of the week so it will all be gone soon enough.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Yeah got 4-5" by me? It was enough to make a mess, cover all the grass, make the roads a disaster, cause me to shovel the driveway, and bring on the midwest winter depression.

My theory is that, since we're getting January weather in early November - we'll have March weather by early January.
That would be nice - but im not holding my breath though

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
after multiple calls to both insurance companies i finally am getting reimbursed for the rental i fronted the money for while the GTI was getting repaired. I will be firing my insurance today, i think.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
this is so weird still yeah. dat ugly. who is your insurance company/getting fired?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
holy balls, my sig is old AF