GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

chicago Tints.

Rollineuro

Go Kart Champion
Just got a ticket for my fronts in the city tonight...the FIRST time I've driven my car down to the city. I have 35% and the car was outside for 5 minutes...when I got back they had permataped that ticket onto my window....Chicago is so full of it

Rollineuro

Go Kart Champion
UPDATE
I fought my window tint ticket by mail a couple weeks ago. I sent in a copy of the receipt from my tint (35%) proving that it's legal in the state, a copy of my registration showing I live in the suburbs, a letter describing the evening (I was called to be a DD, and go the ticket after I parked and went in to get my friends), a copy of the previous owners registration to prove it was his car (the receipt was from when he owned the car, so I had to prove it was for my car), and a copy of the illinois state law. Just got a letter from them saying I was found not to be responsible for the fine. :thumbsup:

aliti19

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 GTI w/ PP
pm's replied!

CP0

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 VW Rabbit
Tints

I have my guy in the city that does a 5-window tint job for only $140!

He's done 4 of my cars & over 50 cars of maxima.org and clublexus members. PM me for details.

Pm info. if possible, looking to get my rabbit 07 done asap.

CP0

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 VW Rabbit
Getting mine right now here in the city for $150. 16% Back window, Right and left side windows 32% picking the rabbit up shortly.

aliti19

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 GTI w/ PP
can u pm me the info. for your guy, i have a vw 2007 rabbit i would like to get done, i live in the city.

pm me

Hey, sorry for the delay. I was out of town and just got back. I sent you a PM with the tint info if you still need it.

George

Elixxur

My car is a scorpion
Car(s)
R32
Hey, sorry for the delay. I was out of town and just got back. I sent you a PM with the tint info if you still need it.

George

George you got rid of your GTI?

aliti19

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 GTI w/ PP
Yea, last year. I got a new job and wanted a more "serious" car since I would be out and about visiting customers. To be honest with you, I really miss it. A guy from pittsburgh flew in to buy it off me.

Skeeter0666

Miguel
Car(s)
2009 UG GTI
Bumping this. Lol I got a $250 tint ticket last Friday! That is just insane they act like I blocked an emergency vehicle. My car is registered is Chicago but I'm still trying to fight it. Printed out a letter and copies of the law along with before and after pics. The after pics are from a long time ago when I didn't have front tint. I really don't want to remove my tint. My tint % is legal I have 35% all around. Dumb!!