GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chicago - Flik FTDs - $350 obo

Dybz

Banned
Car(s)
'09 GTI
Chicago - Flik FTDs - $375 OBO

have a set of Flik FTDs i bought off another user on here. he was the second owner, so i'm the third, but i have never used them. paint is kinda chipping around the lug area, but that's pretty common with the fliks. the main issue is that 1 wheel is not perfectly straight, and has some wobble in it. may be fixable if you find a good shop, but i don't feel like dealing with it.

wheels don't come with mounting hardware, you can get a race stud setup from bildon. i have a set of bildon hardened race studs, conical nuts, and spherical nuts that i would sell with the wheels for $100 extra. wheels are 17x8 et45 5x112, so perfect for a GTI and can fit up to 255/40/17 tires no problem on stock ride height.

pics can be found here:

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132947

let me know if you want any more detailed pics. prefer local sale, but willing to ship or drive to meet up. asking $375 OBO.

wheel has been fixed. pic of all 4 at bottom of page.

Last edited:

Dybz

Banned
Car(s)
'09 GTI
bumpage. price drop. took it to a wheel repair shop this morning and was told that the wobbling wheel probably has a bent spoke. they said they could maybe make it better, but not fix completely. asking $250. 3 wheels are good, would be a nice set for a drag setup or something.

Last edited:

20GLI08

Put em on the glass
Car(s)
GLI
bumpage. asking $250. 3 wheels are good, would be a nice set for a drag setup or something.

Wish you were closer because thats exactly what I'd use them for