GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

'Cheap' 9.2" Screen Upgrade for MIB2 Cars - Hacked Chinese Delphi Units

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
While it never hurts to ask like @Cuzoe said, the unit I bought from Lemon Shark did have the performance monitors enabled.

Stanislao

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Gti 2018
I think there's a good chance that performance monitor will be enabled. I would just ask the seller to confirm and ask them to activate it for you they don't actuated by default for whatever reason.

Drive profiles don't really have anything to do with infotainment. The information about the settings in each profile is displayed on the infotainment and you can customize individual mode there. But driving profiles would work just fine without the infotainment unit installed at all. That was a long way of saying if your car does not have driving profiles now you won't get them by doing this or any other infotainment system upgrade.
Thanks for the reply, I though since you have to buy an activation key for drive profile maybe it was included in the infotainment, I think is call fec or swap something like that

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Thanks for the reply, I though since you have to buy an activation key for drive profile maybe it was included in the infotainment, I think is call fec or swap something like that
You are correct. But the infotainment is not the only place that has FEC/SWAP activations. For driving profiles the FECs are for the gateway.