cc welcome flushhh!!

e_a_u_c

Ready to race!
cc welcome :wink:

07MKV

Boser Hood!!
Car(s)
07 vw rabbit
wow very unique rear set up, never seen that! I like the molded rear too, nice man! what suspension you on?

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Pretty sweet. I'm personally not a fan of shaved hatches, but I am a huge fan of shaved rub strips Fitment is lacking, and I really don't think the R8 V10 reps don't fit the MKV well at all.

The pic is cool though. Normally don't like black roofs/spoliers but that one seems okay. Also, I really hope your static. If so, many props to you. :thumbsup: just my $0.02.

e_a_u_c

Ready to race!
Pretty sweet. I'm personally not a fan of shaved hatches, but I am a huge fan of shaved rub strips Fitment is lacking, and I really don't think the R8 V10 reps don't fit the MKV well at all.

The pic is cool though. Normally don't like black roofs/spoliers but that one seems okay. Also, I really hope your static. If so, many props to you. :thumbsup: just my $0.02.

thanks for the cc and yes im static man

e_a_u_c

Ready to race!
oo really haha, still nice! you should def. do it. I was thinking about the shaved hatch too but im not quite sure yet.

yes lol i am doing it in a olot of picture bf doing it so i can get all my ideas straight :wink:

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Okay now that i know its a chop i'll tell you what I really think. :lol:

I hate dual exhausts on the GTI. I 'm a fan of the oval tips but honestly i think completly shaved would be cleanest. Plus the GTI exhaust sounds like ass, and making it come from 2 places probabl would onl make it worse. If shaved hatches are your thing, a smoothed cutout deleted stock rear IMO would look better. Painted just like that.

Okay now your stance. Dude, I srsly hope you really drive that way. If you are riding that low, how are your reiger sides holding up? I drag the stock sides over everything. I tend to ride a litle lower in the rear than that, and scrape stock side skirts on everything.

Srsly, I like everything you have going on. If shaved hatchs is what your into, thats how i'd do the rest. Along with some dished wheels. Saw your car at SoWo, thought it was pretty cool. I hope you do something big like this.

e_a_u_c

Ready to race!
Okay now that i know its a chop i'll tell you what I really think. :lol:

I hate dual exhausts on the GTI. I 'm a fan of the oval tips but honestly i think completly shaved would be cleanest. Plus the GTI exhaust sounds like ass, and making it come from 2 places probabl would onl make it worse. If shaved hatches are your thing, a smoothed cutout deleted stock rear IMO would look better. Painted just like that.

Okay now your stance. Dude, I srsly hope you really drive that way. If you are riding that low, how are your reiger sides holding up? I drag the stock sides over everything. I tend to ride a litle lower in the rear than that, and scrape stock side skirts on everything.

Srsly, I like everything you have going on. If shaved hatchs is what your into, thats how i'd do the rest. Along with some dished wheels. Saw your car at SoWo, thought it was pretty cool. I hope you do something big like this.

lol thanks, well the exhaust its there and i love the way it sound. the rest i like it but im not really sure bc the car its a least (i knw its crazy but it is).

and yes i drive that low and the sides have arround 4 lines of 3m doble side tape and i put 2 screws holding it in the inside of the fenders:w00t:

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
lol thanks, well the exhaust its there and i love the way it sound. the rest i like it but im not really sure bc the car its a least (i knw its crazy but it is).

and yes i drive that low and the sides have arround 4 lines of 3m doble side tape and i put 2 screws holding it in the inside of the fenders:w00t:

Fair enough. Different strokes for different folks. Just giving my opinion is all. If the exhaust is already done, i wouldn't shave the hatch. It just looks marshmellowey if that makes any sense. Lol it just seems too smooth some how.

If thats a lease, and you plan on turning it back in, then your insane. Theres an insane ammount of work that has to go into shaving the rub strips. Theres no way thats reverseable.

:thumbsup: at your height. Theres no way I could do that around here. Thoe reiger sides would have been torn up something fierce. :bow:To that height and rieger sides.

e_a_u_c

Ready to race!
Fair enough. Different strokes for different folks. Just giving my opinion is all. If the exhaust is already done, i wouldn't shave the hatch. It just looks marshmellowey if that makes any sense. Lol it just seems too smooth some how.

If thats a lease, and you plan on turning it back in, then your insane. Theres an insane ammount of work that has to go into shaving the rub strips. Theres no way thats reverseable.

:thumbsup: at your height. Theres no way I could do that around here. Thoe reiger sides would have been torn up something fierce. :bow:To that height and rieger sides.

thanks first time someone dont say GO LOWER LOL !!!, thanks for the cc.

yes its a lease so i dnt want to go that crazy, if i buy i will do it at the next day. And about the trunk , yes its just the diy think .

residentevol

Fugitive Trucker
Car(s)
On order 09 GTI UG
I think it all looks great and very unique. The only thing I would change is to actually not mold the side skirts. The line where the door comes down and goes forward looks really off to me with the back part of the skirt being molded (make any sense?)

And who gives a shit if he was on bags or static what the hell is up everyones butt's these days?

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
:thumbsup: for being different and for being that low static.

For some reason your exhaust bothers me lol, while most the rest looks pretty damn good! :iono: