GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CBFA Tsi motor running, working, 115k. $750

dapper5

Passed Driver's Ed
Selling my tsi motor as I'm parting the car completely out and doing a 2.5t build. Motor works, still drive the car to work. It has 115k. Willing to ship, if you pay shipping. $750 for motor.

If you're an fsi interested in the tsi as a swap or popped your motor. I'll do motor, ecu, harness, and eurodyne suite for $1500 plus shipping.

Flat rate freight shouldn't be more that $300 to ship from coast to coast. Won't be the fastest option, but definitely the cheapest.

Can throw a video up later.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Lol saw this on ebay while looking for a ccta for a 2010 tiguan im lookin at. Glws

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Nataraki

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'92 BMW 318i
just wondering, what's the main difference between this motor and the fsi? Your tune, what stage is it?

pinoygti

boss balita??
Car(s)
2008 Bmp Gti Fsi
Lol saw this on ebay while looking for a ccta for a 2010 tiguan im lookin at. Glws

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

i put one of this on my tiguan just need to replace a few stuff which you cant get from your old tiguan engine

dapper5

Passed Driver's Ed
just wondering, what's the main difference between this motor and the fsi? Your tune, what stage is it?
Just saw this... I suck. I know..

Tsi and fsi are different, not by much, but require their own ecu and harness for difference in sensors and tunes. Fsi has a cam follower, where tsi has a roller. Fsi is belt timed, tsi is chain driven and times. Just to list a couple differences.

Engine has been for sale for months, keep getting flaked or asked to sell it for $300.... it's no longer for sale, it's going in the jetta I pulled the full 2.5 donor from and being given to a buddy who needs a car right now.

Thanks for looking everyone.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk