Ready to race!
If these scratches will come out some cat scratch fever is no problem

Scuffs and scratches be gone

Bird poop + wiping off with t-shirt=

olegg

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GLI
My cat scratched leather seat in my car, and disappeared after...

Blocko

Rabblerouser
Step 1 purchase a trash bag.
Step 2 Find the cat
Step 3 kill the cat
Step 4 Place cat in bag
Step 5 bury the bag

O btw did I mention I hate cats?

Step 6 toss the bag into a lake
Step 7 hurl the lake into space.

danger dan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
gti
some dogs can hunt, my husky kills all sorts of animals i never even knew came into my yard. rabbits, moles, all types of birds, cats, children.

danger dan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
gti
about cats though...

one time i was hanging out with this girl i had been talking to, i was at her place standing out front with her smoking a cig. this damn beastly ass cat of hers rears up and fuckin jumps on the hood of my car, i jump up and hurl the damn thing off my car. i dont think she liked me much after that. haha. i hate cats so much. they are useless

Strmtrpr

Censored
I'm allegic to them, on top of that a stray with some sort of virus gave my old dog an infection when it attacked her in our yard. We had to have her nose operate on because it got all infected where the cat scratched it. On top of this they are pointless, they offer no real companionship, and the majority lack the instinct to survive outdoors. If only that thing about masturbating and killing cats was true......

:bs:

ASCI_Blue

Ballin'
I've seen multiple cats attack dogs before. I was over at a friend's place just last week, he'd gotten a new dog who was looking at the cats pretty intently too. The cat swatted at the dog from it's location on the sofa. The dog did not approach or attempt to get in the cats way in any way.