GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Car meet gone bad??

MK6ART

Ready to race!
:drinking::thumbdown::barf::fighting0030:

Oh man if i started poppin shots at foo's whos wack paint job i thought was flack and fucked errybuddy would be dead up in diz here joint!

Lol. Anyway, its a shame, and stuff like that doesnt help anybody in the car scene. It makes corrdinating an event harder when you need to get city approval and such. Think there would be a waterfest 18 if this shit happened at 17? Hellllllfuckin no

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Bottom line is it wasn't about the car. It was one gang member disrespecting a rival gang member, and that is sad. I've always thought of car shows as bringing people together despite their backgrounds. I guess of you're a gang banger that doesn't apply. If someone disses you, just open fire, who cares who gets hurt or killed.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
An unfortunate choice was made to proceed with such actions. I have attended many regional car shows in the area and have never experienced anything remotely like this.

Volkswagging

Don't Hate, Inseminate

I don't think you guys are picturing the right thing. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that this "low rider car show" doesn't look anything like the Euro/VW/Stance/Casual/normal car shows that we are used to. 99% chance it was like the photo above, since the low rider cars I have always seen have what look like gangbangers for drivers. I know that there are a good amount of people into low riders that are friendly, but undoubtedly the low rider scene is populated with tons of gang members, so I can't say I'm surprised they're killing each other at their car shows.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Big difference in Seattle and Southern Cal.