GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Canadian 5 doors..?

gyuri

Ready to race!
unitedGTIguy said:
zither99 said:
The wait is killing me, I think I annoyed my salesman by calling and e-mailing too much...

You and me both! I've been waiting since early April for my 5 door DSG. I was originially told the latest would be the end of June. Then, was told they oversold, and it would be the end of July. Now I'm told it left on the back of a train from Halifax the 10th of July, and I should have it any second now. Hence, I've been cruising the lot, calling, and e-mailing the poor sucker.
All I can say is they BETTER be releasing it too me the second it's been PDI'd.

It should be here any day now. I ordered mine on April 27th and it arrived today to the dealership in Toronto. Mine was actually a week earlier than they had initially told me. I hope to pick it up on Firday (July 21st).
When I was shopping around, other dealers told me end of June arrival too, but it did not seem realistic to me at the time based on the start of production of the five doors which was I belive 06/22.

Bugs

Ready to race!
gyuri said:
unitedGTIguy said:
It should be here any day now. I ordered mine on April 27th and it arrived today to the dealership in Toronto. Mine was actually a week earlier than they had initially told me. I hope to pick it up on Firday (July 21st).
When I was shopping around, other dealers told me end of June arrival too, but it did not seem realistic to me at the time based on the start of production of the five doors which was I belive 06/22.

Which dealership did you purchase from?

gyuri

Ready to race!
Bugs said:
are you the one who posted pics on the vortex in the canadian forum?

I think its time to go check my dealer and see where my wifes car is

If you were asking me, no I'm not the one. I will take some pictures tomorrow and post them here though.

gyuri

Ready to race!
Here are some pictures. In just over 24 hrs I drove 320 km. The car is a lot of fun.

DSCN1631.jpg

DSCN1630.jpg

Last edited:

gyuri

Ready to race!
Fuzzbear said:
Way cool...does it still have headlight washers? or did they just not change the covers at all yet?

I have not tried the washers yet. The car is way too clean still for me to mess it up by the washer.:wink: According to the dealer it has them.

LiquidG

Touring Car Champion
Now time to lower that SUV. LOL