GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Calling are AIRCOOLED vdubs...take that H20 elsewhere

vdubthug420

VDUB arrrrrrrr32
anyone a fan of aircooled vws?

post up your cars or your favorite pics of aircooled cars.

vdubthug420

VDUB arrrrrrrr32
1965 Beetle. This was a project car of my younger brother and I....

1975cc. Dual 40s. Porsche wheels... etc etc etc!

vdubthug420

VDUB arrrrrrrr32
"calling are...."

I guess it was late last night. Calling "all" is more like it.

vdubthug420

VDUB arrrrrrrr32
^ what are the plans?

OldSchoolVW

Ready to race!
Have a 71 super pretty much stock. Love the volksrod look but can't quite pull it off with a super and the whole McPherson strut thing going on. Learned to drive manual in it and drove through high school and college with it and still going strong, though not the prettiest.

rcopp

Ready to race!
I just picked this up a couple weeks ago, took it out for the first time yesterday. It has a 2276 in it and I caught it on fire already :clap: Its not technically a VW but it hasa VW motor and front end

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
^^^ WOW, that is one super nice rig! The long travel model too. Care to give some more details of the chassis? I'm looking for a barrien at the moment. I'm just looking to put my wimpy 1671cc in a short wheelbase.

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Cool stuff! Its been 20+ years since I had air cooled. First one was a 66. Did a pan off restoration, dual 48's stroker rods, 2175. Fast.

Then got lucky and got a 57 split window. Started restoring before joining Navy. Wound up selling it before too long in Navy. big mistake.

No pics in digital.

vdubthug420

VDUB arrrrrrrr32
Cool stuff! Its been 20+ years since I had air cooled. First one was a 66. Did a pan off restoration, dual 48's stroker rods, 2175. Fast.

Then got lucky and got a 57 split window. Started restoring before joining Navy. Wound up selling it before too long in Navy. big mistake.

No pics in digital.

lol you sold a 57 split window!?

thats it, youre going up to see the skipper.