Call Of Duty 4

JhnR

Banned
sounds good ill prob start playing after the Holidays

grasshopper

Frankie Says Reflex
Car(s)
Jeep Wrangler JK
My coworker and I have been playing this since it came out. I made it to Lt Gen just by shooting him all night for the last few weeks, with pay. lol

Online is fun but all the campers and martyrs get annoying. Although, I do enjoy getting shot by a camper and then just running back to him and pluggin him.

32 player free-for-alls in the Shipment map with martyrdom are hilarious.

hobouncer

rocking the hawk
this game is freaking sweet my girlfriend gave it to me for my birthday on the 26th and i have had to put my halo3 on pause cuz the live is just awsome ... gmrtag - hobouncer if yall wanna add

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
I'm half way through the joint ops part....how much is left?

the game is kool, but I am playin on a 14'' tv I got for free over here. My 360 is 3 times as expensive as the tv! lolz

mikegabriel

Banned
Car(s)
2008 GTI MKV
1. DINAN E52 (360)
2. Ariakon (PC)
3. danewjimjones (360)
4. NastyKnowledge (360)
5. AtariJunglist (360)
6. neuborn (360)
7. FalteringAbyss (360)
8. mgabe (360)

Project337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI & 06 Lexus IS
ProjectGTI = Xbox Live

Im on every night till about 10-11 and always around on weekends. Im level prestige level 37. By the end of tonight should be 40-41.

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
Car(s)
2k6 BMP GTI
i play a couple of times a week, little burnt out on it right now. i have a clan of local friends and we roll every match we go into. im level 55 right now(non prestige) i see no point in doing prestige so im going for golden guns. my gamer tag is Deadpool000 if anyone wants to add me, just send a message with the add saying your from the forum.

edit: ohh, and im on a 360

Blocko

Rabblerouser
gmrtag: Boozahol. I'm on most nights. Not always though.

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
OMG I just picked this up.....

fuckin sick.

Looks liuke I'm one of the few that plays on the PC. You hipster dubbers and your silly game consoles.

saucer

Leadfoot
Car(s)
08 GTI
I used to be a pc purist, but imo, MS has closed the wide tech gap that used to exist between the two platforms. Once I built my gaming rig, there was no looking back..

...it's just so much easier for me to chill with a controller in my lap than be perched at my desk with a keyboard and mouse.

RoccoRed

I Wanna Go Fast!
I just recently picked this up...my roomies have been bugging me to get it since it came out

xbox live gamer tag... L337 GTI

feel free to add

gtirevo33

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
I used to be a pc purist, but imo, MS has closed the wide tech gap that used to exist between the two platforms. Once I built my gaming rig, there was no looking back..

...it's just so much easier for me to chill with a controller in my lap than be perched at my desk with a keyboard and mouse.

When I noticed the steering wheel i was going to say buy the G25 from logitech but to the right there is a Xbox so I don't know if it would work.
I build gaming computers if anyone is interested. I prefer local buyers, less chance of damaging the case or system during delivery.