GOLFMKV

Caldwell College/ Calandras Village G2G

Anyone down?

• Total voters

1132fahr

Head Esplode
Car(s)
2000 GTI GLX
Hey i noticed the vw community is pretty deep around here and i was driving around tonight and found that the caldwell college are and calandras village parkinglot would be a good place to g2g, i can ask my friends at the police dpt. if its cool plus there is a DnD thats open 24hrs right next to the lot..

anyone down to start one up.. if i get a good reply then ill go talk it up a little

Project337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI & 06 Lexus IS
I work right there, and also have a close friend who is a Caldwell Cop. Id be in to meet

KnockoutNJ

Chillin at a scene show
im down

1132fahr

Head Esplode
Car(s)
2000 GTI GLX
what nights are good for you guys.. the latest i work is 1030 on mondays and tuesdays but anyother day 830 i can be there..

I work right there, and also have a close friend who is a Caldwell Cop. Id be in to meet

talk to your friend see if they can talk it up, ill go hunt down the business owners there to get the ok, but i wanna keep it like mellow, alot of g2g do get out of control

Project337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI & 06 Lexus IS
It shouldnt be a problem, lets find a outa the way location, and ill give him the heads up

Project337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI & 06 Lexus IS
Good food, just had diner there 2 weeks ago.

Project337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI & 06 Lexus IS
Damn what the hell happened, looks like you got into a fight with Wolverine

1132fahr

Head Esplode
Car(s)
2000 GTI GLX
im still up for any night besides monday or tuesday... latet i get out is 9.. calandras lot at the bottom of caldwell college off bloomfield ave... theres a stg 2 rs 6MT whose probably down to meet up.