GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

C2 Motorsports Turbo Kit

sekel87

Ready to race!
It seems like the turbo kit is out for sale now, Blackforest Industries is selling them as well. Stage 2 claims to reach 400whp, which is definitely impressive! Has anyone looked into purchasing a kit? How about experiences with the company? I surely am interested, but still not sure whether or not to wait for the VF turbo kit...

linkage:
https://www.c2motorsports.net/shop/p-137-2008-mkv-r32.aspx

vdubthug420

VDUB arrrrrrrr32
anyone with any feedback?

i personally want to wait and see what vf-engineering comes up with. those photos floating around look promising.

JimmyT

Redneck Engineer
Car(s)
2011 135i
I'm not in a hurry to spend my money before i see what all of the kits can do. My decision is to go F/I with a turbo (C2 or VF), stay NA (C/I/E or HPA N/A program), or just do simple mods to the cars wheels and suspension and leave it at that. It's a tough decision, but I'm gonna wait for a while before i decide what to do.

sekel87

Ready to race!
I'm not in a hurry to spend my money before i see what all of the kits can do. My decision is to go F/I with a turbo (C2 or VF), stay NA (C/I/E or HPA N/A program), or just do simple mods to the cars wheels and suspension and leave it at that. It's a tough decision, but I'm gonna wait for a while before i decide what to do.

yeah i guess you're right. I surely want to see what HPA and VF has in store for us. The car is relatively new, so I'm sure some companies are trying to satisfy this small market..

redGTI

Axis Motoring
Car(s)
02 & 08 GTI, 08 M3
Wow, $8500 for 400 hp. Can the stock DSG handle that? If it can that would be quite the beast....

RSC17

R32 OG
eff that. too much money. plus the DSG will probably take a dump with 400hp. the HPA N/A kit is the way to go on these cars IMO.

curiouskyle16

Ready to race!
isnt dsg supposed to regulate torque going to the wheels so that it doesn't crap out? kind of like an insurance policy for your dsg?

sekel87

Ready to race!
eff that. too much money. plus the DSG will probably take a dump with 400hp. the HPA N/A kit is the way to go on these cars IMO.

i'd have to agree with this, but somehow i see myself looking for more power if i do purchase the NA kit. I don't know, we'll see (if we ever, that is)..

notkool59

Go Kart Champion
hopefully vf will come out with a super charger that is on the conservative side like the did for the mk4....prolly wouldnt have to upgrade the dsg till you get around 350 ft-lb. of torque

marro21

2488 EVOMSit - EVOMS CAI
I contacted VF the other day and the response was "This kit is still in the development stages. We expect to have it completed in the next few months.
The target cost is $7k for stage 1 and 375hp."

Rob

muskaroxs

Drag Racing Champion
I contacted VF the other day and the response was "This kit is still in the development stages. We expect to have it completed in the next few months.
The target cost is $7k for stage 1 and 375hp."

Rob

Is that 375 hp. at the wheels or crank power?

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
I'm in the middle of having c2 stg2 for the 2.5 installed. should have my car back shortly after c2 returns from waterfest and flashes my ECM. I know it isn't the same kit but I figure you guys might appreciate a company review. As of the moment the only issue I've had is way longer than expected build time on the parts for the kit