GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BUY MY VOLVO!!

Squashdaddy

Go Kart Champion
Probably the best efforts to sell one's car I have ever seen in my life.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
will you trade for a PS3 + 2 controllers and modern warfare black ops + $37 knthx

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Car(s)
MKVI GTI
Dude put a lot of effort into that. Impressive.

Orange on black cloth, manual, 240 wagon. If that was here...

No really, I miss my 240 wagon.

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Car(s)
MKVI GTI
5 speed manual....schweet.

I had a 1980 242...4 speed with electric O/D. and IPD sways and springs. Loved that car.

Did the electric O/D still work? I heard they crapped out a lot.

Mine was a 93 240 Wagon (245, but that nomenclature ended) with an auto. Couldn't find a manual, and it made me resent the car. So, I cut 2 and a half coils off the front springs, and 2 off the rear. The bitch was slammed and handled like a go-kart (probably due to the 2cm of suspension travel remaining). It was my beater one-time stance car, and I didn't want to pay for IPD gear (wish I had). 261k hard miles. Kept running after all the abuse too. Miraculous.

Desert MVIGTI

Go Kart Champion
Did the electric O/D still work? I heard they crapped out a lot.

Mine was a 93 240 Wagon (245, but that nomenclature ended) with an auto. Couldn't find a manual, and it made me resent the car. So, I cut 2 and a half coils off the front springs, and 2 off the rear. The bitch was slammed and handled like a go-kart (probably due to the 2cm of suspension travel remaining). It was my beater one-time stance car, and I didn't want to pay for IPD gear (wish I had). 261k hard miles. Kept running after all the abuse too. Miraculous.

Yeah, it was a 4 speed car originally....which was fine when the federal max highway speed was 55. At 70 mph though it ran at 3900 rpm! I found the overdrive tranny and driveline out of an 84 turbo and swapped it in. It always worked...the fix for failure was replacing a solenoid....not a big deal. The transmission itself was bulletproof.

By the time they started putting actual 5 speeds in Volvos in the late 80s, they were impossible to find.

My unicorn Volvos: A well kept 84' 242/244/245 Intercooler Turbo with no rust and any P1800 with overdrive....fun to build those B18/B20s, easy to work on, and dead reliable once you've redone the major stuff...

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Wow, you guys are fucking nerds.

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

Squashdaddy

Go Kart Champion

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

Squashdaddy

Go Kart Champion
Lol. That reinforces my point!

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

Squashdaddy

Go Kart Champion
Says the guy who reinforces points.

And that would be you, dumbass! Think about what you're going to say first so that you might actually make sense. Now please go fuck off. :dnftt: