GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

build me up "buttercup: thread

leo delarge

I stay high
build me up "buttercup": UPDATED

well im always posting pics and starting new threads everytime i wash her and its nice out so from now on ill just post them all in one, i really didnt want to start a build thread cause theres nothing "great" or "unique" about my car, just a kid working on his pride and joy and whoring it out :laugh: , i would like to present. . .

"Lucy" the 2006 UG mkV GTI

Mods:
2.0T FSI
REVOtechnik stg2
APR stealth TB exhaust (sold the cat back now running Autotech)
Forge Motorsport DV-replacement
Audi A3 pipe
Neuspeed P-flo/heatshield
Neuspeed Torque-arm insert
HPA short-shifter
Koni Coilovers
In-pro smoked turn signals
smoked side markers
blacked out VW emblems
debaged
Caractere hatch blend
AWE vent-boost gauge
OEM Audi A8 euro 18x8.5 wrapped in Kumho ASX 225/40
Zimmerman crossed-drilled rotors
yellow fogs/flash to pass bulbs
OEM open fog vents

thanks to everyone at: THREE.8.WERKS, Dynamic Motorworks, and tim "the tuna" at rapid, my brother for convincing me into getting the GTI and my parents! oh and myself haha cause its hard being 19 and spending this much money on a car. :p

things on the to do list during the summer: get hood resprayed, buy new sideskirts!! :banghead: Forge FMIC

first day, 2 years 3 months ago :( back in FL

first couple of weeks (tint only)

moved up to NY for school (REVO & neuspeed sport springs)

was too broke to buy wheels so i sprayed the 17s to hold me over

hatchblend and side markers

waterfest 13

picked up a set of PRIVATs at WF for cheap to get rid of the stockers

H2Oi 2007

felt the need to have the ability of changing height whenever i wanted so i picked up some Koni's during xmas as a :gift: to myself

found the set of wheels i always wanted so i picked them up real quick :laugh:

and started to do this.. .

and finished with this...

this was over the memorial day weekend and the most recent

thanks for taking the time to check it out, the more money i get over the summer the more will be done to her, ill update as they come :thumbup:

Last edited:

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
god, im lovin that UG. those fat fives look so good on the GTI. good work and congrats on the good lookin whip!

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
lookin good, i noticed u still have the FL plate on it, u in NY only during school or did u move to NY for good and havent changed ur plates yet?

leo delarge

I stay high
lookin good, i noticed u still have the FL plate on it, u in NY only during school or did u move to NY for good and havent changed ur plates yet?

NY for good havent changed plates and dont plan on it, cars under my parents name and crap so they send me the tags and crap, i dont want that front plate NY requires haha :thumbsup:

DynamicDrew

Passed Driver's Ed
looks awesome Leo :headbang:

leo delarge

I stay high