GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BSH Stage 1 PCV leaking oil

SevenW

Ready to race!
My car had done 10,000miles on the original PCV running a UK company remap.

I notice oil albiet not much, leaking from the bottom of the PCV, I decided to take it back to the stealers on a warranty job, they replaced the gasket and tested the PCV saying it was fine. No problems..........once I got the car back the oil was cleaned up and I stuck on my BSH PCV Stg1. Took all of 10mins to install, everything was a breeze, no snapped or threaded screws.

3 months later, I flip the bonnet and the oil is back! This time the oil is seeping out of the BSH screw hole too!?!?! Whats gives!?:mad0259:

I've Vag com'd the car and no codes whatsoever, should I stick the stock PCV back on and leave the car at the stealers again, or should I buy some gasket silicone and funkin gunk the baby up myself. I hate teaspoons of oil living in the wells of the intake manifold.

Anybody have the same issue?

GTIZZY

Ready to race!
Anybody have the same issue?

Yes, with the BSH stage 2 kit though.. After taking off and putting back on trying to fix it there would still be oil:mad0259: So I used some gasket maker stuff and it has solved it for about the last 5k miles. Hope this may help. :thumbsup: