GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BSH Mounts (Full Kit - Engine, Trans, Pendulum)

mlbplayer86

Semi Pro
Car(s)
2008 VW Gti 4 Door
SOLD

:w00t: BSH Mount Kit! This is all three mounts they sell for the MKV. The engine mount, transmission mount and pendulum mount. These are new parts, never installed... Selling because I have had them sitting in my garage collecting dust and I may be selling my car soon. They need to find a new home and do someone some good. Part numbers and descriptions of each are pictured.

They have them listed for $499 + tax and shipping. I want to try and get $425 shipped for them (they aren't light to ship) but willing to take offers. Hoping to sell them together but willing to sell pieces if I get a buyer for each part.

Here is the link to the parts on BSH's site: http://www.bshspeedshop.com/bshstore/products/BSH-%2d-FSI{47}TSI-Engine-Mount-Package-.html

Their product description:

The complete package of all 3 BSH Billet Motor mounts. This is the ultimate drivetrain strengthening package for your street or track driven Audi/VW. Once installed you will have equipped yourself with the strongest set of parts you can buy and have set yourself up for all the power you can throw at it. These components have been aggressively track tested on our 519whp shop car so we can say with confidence that they are rivaled by none.

Performance Features:

Our billet mounts reduce the ability of the engine to flex back by replacing the factory fluid fillled mounts wth street performance bushings and the billet bodies to hold them. This bushing set does a great job of limiting movement while still maintaining an acceptable level of comfort needed to be used on a daily driven street car. This both enhances the fun factor and performance of the car while eliminating the common problem of blowing out factory mounts on your higher powered setup.

BSH Engine Mount Package Lifetime Warranty.

To further our commitment to customer service, BSH Speedshop is now offering a lifetime guarantee on all bushings and billet components in the BSH Engine Mount Package (Excluding the Torque Mount Insert).BSH will replace engine mount bushing for the life of the product for the original purchaser for all engine mounts purchased in the Engine Mount Package only. If your bushings wear out simply contact BSH customer service with proof of purchase and we will replace them for you. All other components will be guaranteed for life against manufacturer defect when subject to normal wear and tear conditions.

After installation you will notice the following:

Significantly reduced engine movement.

More feedback from the engine

Greatly reduced wheel hop

More defined throttle input

Smoother shifts for both DSG and Manual cars

Product Features:

Billet Aluminum Bodies

Two piece base with compression fit stainless steel center shaft

BSH Proprietary Street Sport Bushings

Black anodized finish

Fitment:

This kit will fit most Audi/VW vehicles with transveresely mounted 2.0T FSI and TSI engines.

MKV GTI, GLI, Jetta 2.0t, EOS

MKVI GTI, Jetta, Jetta Wagen, CC2.0T

For Passat or Passat wagons call or email BSH for fitment guide.

MKV GTI, GLI, Jetta 2.0t, Passat 2.0t, EOS

MKVI GTI, Jetta, Jetta Wagen, CC2.0

Engine Mount Package Includes:

BSH Engine Mount

BSH Transmission Mount

BSH Pendulum Mount *Includes Torque Mount Insert*

All Neccassary Hardware

Last edited:

BluntSetVDUBS

Infantry Combat Vet
Car(s)
07 GTI