GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Broke my bone

lslugz

1/1 MexiCAN
i broke my collar bone today it really sux. on top of that i was told i wasnt going to be able to get launch control put in my car. the dealership just sux.

omegach

Banned
damn Jose, how'd you break your collarbone? And why can't you get launch control? o_O

lslugz

1/1 MexiCAN
i was playing football in a parking lot. they wont do cuz they say my vin doesnt qualify. which is BS, i have proof that its within the range.

lslugz

1/1 MexiCAN
the only thing they gave me was motrin and some ibuprofen. and a gay backpack sling :( As for the LC i talked to the dealer i got my car and they said they would be happy to do it for me.

A1Drewski

Go Kart Newbie
sucks dude, hope you heal quickly.

one year at thanksgiving I was playing football and broke my hand. I have a cousin who has a horrible limp because of the screws in his leg from when he broke his thigh clean through playing, years ago the youth leader from church broke his shin through playing football in the snow, and last year my sisters boyfriend broke two bones in his ankle straight through.

playing football can be really dangerous

I broke my right forearm, both bones... twice. Fell off the monkey bars... full arm cast,then half arm cast. Three weeks late went to tae kwon do class and sparred and rebroke it. Another full arm cast then half arm cast. It wasn't nice. And yester while installing my AWE vent boost gauge i took a rather nice chunk out of the tip of my middle finder with a screwdriver.
Hope you get better jose... hows your ability to drive?

bigdyno

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Again I ask, any cool pictures? They would be even more cool as you obtained your injury working on your MKV...

Did you get any plates or screws in your arm? I have two plates and nine screws in my left as a result of roadracing motorcycles. I now know when it's going to rain before everyone else, no lie.

no hardware in the arm, but it is sensitive in that spot. It's my "bad arm" when i need sympathy in a wrestling match with the fiance.