GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bringing my child home tuesday!

PoRsCh3fReAk

PoRsCh3fReAk
Car(s)
Slutty camry
Hello everyone after many months of searching EVERYWHERE i have finally come across a nice blue r32 with 65k and a cpo warranty that is just starting tuesday for 2yr 24k. I am so excited. These next few days are gonna feel like weeks. Will have to share the pics once i get it!! overly excited for the deal i got.

The car has a navi system, it is not factory but it is a drect copy of one, VW emblem at start and all the same soft keys and so on. QUestion is does anyone know what ipods, iphones work in these cars? The pc on the inside of the console shows the nano if im not mistaken, my 4s fits in the slot but does not play through the stereo. I used to work on Mercedes benz and the cars would overcome the technology and not pair to new phones.

.:R32D2

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Congratulations on the car! I have one myself and am in love with it. Well...for your question...you have an aftermarket radio so I'm not sure but anything that connects to a classic iPod plug should work on your car if you have the wires hooked up

PoRsCh3fReAk

PoRsCh3fReAk
Car(s)
Slutty camry
Thanks i cant wait to drive this puppy & from what i have just looked around on line i may need to try the CD instead of AUX. i guess theres no way of playing with it until tuesday tho!!

WRX

Passed Driver's Ed
another new addition to rare breed R32s. Unlike us GTI owners running amok like vermin everywhere.:smile:

Look forward to some pics and smile faces.

belcher

Passed Driver's Ed
Congats on the new to you car. I got mine this past Jan. and love it.

Where on the Cape are you? I used to live in S.Dennis years ago.

PoRsCh3fReAk

PoRsCh3fReAk
Car(s)
Slutty camry
Live in Barnstable. I've been loving mine it took me a lil bit to adapt to DSG only really driven BMWs harsh M3 SMG in the 03-06 models 36 I believe. So it's been a nice toy playing with and cannot believe the handling with it really point and go steering. Can someone tell this noob how to post a pic hah. I got antsy and shot my car the other day would like to show it.

Also is the sport mode always a bit harsh on downshifting compared to the more smoothly shifted drive?? One thing I've noticed. And any links to dsg driving or advice greatly appreciated wanna keep this car tip top