GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Boulder/Denver Vag_Com?

NoIfCustoms

WTF was I thinking?!
Car(s)
'08.5 GTI DSG
Looking for someone that can pull an initial flash from my ECU, so I can tweak it with VagCom. I downloaded the lastest software, and really don't want to change anything other than light setups and what not.

Any takers? I am in North Boulder and work in Superior.

Marky-Mark007

Stig's American Brother
Car(s)
2007 Black Magic GTI
Look up www.metrodubs.com. We have a lot of euro, vw and vag enthusiasts, plenty of whom have a vag-com and are local. If none of them can help you, they can definitely point you in the direction of someone who can.

I have the same name on MD, so just let me know if you need any help or anything over there.

NoIfCustoms

WTF was I thinking?!
Car(s)
'08.5 GTI DSG
Look up www.metrodubs.com. We have a lot of euro, vw and vag enthusiasts, plenty of whom have a vag-com and are local. If none of them can help you, they can definitely point you in the direction of someone who can.

I have the same name on MD, so just let me know if you need any help or anything over there.

That was actually my first shot. I have been waiting for 4 days now for my account to actually activate lol:iono:

Marky-Mark007

Stig's American Brother
Car(s)
2007 Black Magic GTI
Have you done the introductory post yet? You can't really do anything until you post a new thread in the welcome section and say who you are. Then your account will activate.

NoIfCustoms

WTF was I thinking?!
Car(s)
'08.5 GTI DSG
Have you done the introductory post yet? You can't really do anything until you post a new thread in the welcome section and say who you are. Then your account will activate.

Everythng I try I get the "Your account has not been activated" error. I reactivate and it tells me I am already active and to log in (although I already have)

Who knows?

Marky-Mark007

Stig's American Brother
Car(s)
2007 Black Magic GTI
Hmmm. Try and pm jonbaker, he should be able to sort that out for you. And try logging in again after it says you're active.