GOLFMKV

Bone Stock GTI vs Civic SI EP3

coolme187

Touring Car Champion

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
well, now that he owns the TT S2000...then ya thats a pretty badass machine, but those si's, he actually thought hed beat you, haha

coolme187

Touring Car Champion
Plyngntrffc said:
well, now that he owns the TT S2000...then ya thats a pretty badass machine, but those si's, he actually thought hed beat you, haha

the funny thing is that he doesnt really own a "twin turbo s2000" lol. Hes one of those guys who lie about everything.

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
So he spit on your friends GTI and keyed your friends GLI.. why is this kid still breathing?

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
exactly....you didnt do anything back to him because??? find a cop friend, or just get this tool that loosens the valve stem, the air will seep out, and he will just think its a leak and will go fill the tires, only to find them flat again in a few hours, do it on all four!!!

coolme187

Touring Car Champion
Plyngntrffc said:
exactly....you didnt do anything back to him because??? find a cop friend, or just get this tool that loosens the valve stem, the air will seep out, and he will just think its a leak and will go fill the tires, only to find them flat again in a few hours, do it on all four!!!

Last edited:

Deezz_Nuttz

What's a User Title?
Nice Kill Bud.. very nice kill. Isn't it funny, the ppl who talk the most shit are always the ones seeing taillights.

KaynE

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Oh come on... he does have 160 hp stock. The amount of money he would save compared to the GTI spent on mods would make his car own you though.

LOL you really could hear vtec kick in.

_______

One comment, when you guys started from the traffic signal, it seemed like you guys had slow reaction times. Also, no tires were squealling, so I don't think anyone actually floored it.

coolme187

Touring Car Champion
KaynE said:
Oh come on... he does have 160 hp stock. The amount of money he would save compared to the GTI spent on mods would make his car own you though.

LOL you really could hear vtec kick in.

_______

One comment, when you guys started from the traffic signal, it seemed like you guys had slow reaction times. Also, no tires were squealling, so I don't think anyone actually floored it.

yeah, we were talking at the light and it suddenly turned green on us. oh well.

heres a vid of the same guy getting pwned by my friends srt 4 lol

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=964373571&n=2

KaynE

FIA World Rally Car Champion
haha... If I had an EP, I wouldn't be bragging about anything until I actually had mods to back me up.

My friend just got his k20 EK tuned again.

His 10 second car will put us to shame.

Last edited: