GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BNE: The Final Drive....

isaw

Banned
To Help me celebrate my latest donation to the QLD roads fund I'd like to invite you all for a Sunday drive, on the 27th of September.

Meet will be the BP at Milton maccas, where you can get a tank of fuel, a quick bite to eat and we can all have a mingle.
I'm thinking 11.30am meet for a 12pm sharp departure.

Destination will be Beerwah, via the following route:

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&....204564,152.874756&spn=0.997862,1.234589&z=10

I've met alot of the BNE crew over the last 6 months, and must say its been great meeting up for various activities, and it'd be great to see you all again for this drive. It'll be the last one for a fairly long time...

Items to bring:
CB Radio. We'll use channel 27 for the day.
Bottle of water. you'll need a drink, there will be a pit stop or 2, but not really anywhere to get a drink.
Full tank of fuel. you'll use it.
A clear head, try not to get sooooo smashed at parklife/sounds of spring the day before...
Your friends if they are down for a decent drive, and have a decent car to match.

Ok, any questions?

Last edited:

nayfen

TDI NINJA
faaaaaarrrk every time there is a bne gtg i have to work. would love to be there and push the ku36's but it will have to next time.
ps just because your out of the pilot seat for 6mts dosn't mean you can't ride shotgun. i'm sure bj240z will forefill your adrenalin requirments. and im guessing the bne gtg scene will be a tad quite next 6mts

isaw

Banned
You have 2 weeks notice, take the day off!
Yeah, between benno, 606, BJ and byza I'm sure I'll be able to score shotgun somewhere along the line, but nothing beats leading the pack watching them try to keep up :p

Wonder who'll step up to fill the void?

nayfen

TDI NINJA
Arg one of these days we gotta do an early morning drive in the nice cool air... mmmm boost.

become a shift worker. every morning on your way to work.

sorry thought was this weekend isaw see waht i can doo

benno

AU section: 1 man band
Mate I know all to well the joys of shit work. Oh, did I miss an 'f' somewhere? Yeah, sure, cool air and boost is cool and all, but starting work at midnight isn't.

bj240z

I'm out...unless I can make alternate plans for someone to pick up my partner from the markets, but given we're a one car family now, I gotta pick her up.

Can't win em all!

bj240z

I will try to be there too. No CB radio though, I guess I`ll just have to try and keep up I guess :wink:

did u get your brakes "fixed" yet? Any chip???