GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BMW owner goes crazy over MS3(shitbox)

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
but i mean then again we all know bimmer drivers are all douchebags........

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
yeah Hye knows, driving around in his red 3 series, that e46 man with his shades on, and that bluetooth-thingy, looking at his pda at red lights, oh yeah we all know that type, don't we Hye?

wolfpack_1.8T

Banned

hye is always right.

but seriously, had something like that happen to my buddy one time. we were on the highway. it was around midnight. nobody on the highway, the guy floors it by us and then brake checks morgan and me once he passes us and gets into the slow lane. he keeps hitting his brakes and i got pissed off. the speed limit is 75 and he is doing 60, after passing us doing about 95-100. so we follow him onto the exit he takes. he pulls into starbucks and goes through the drive through. i get out my buddy's car and proceed to knock on the dude's window. he wouldnt roll it down, so i start yelling for him to roll down his window. he sat down in his seat and kept looking away. so, after a few curse words and telling him he was a bitch and ill rip his head off. he drives off. this was after he ordered. so douche nugget didnt get his coffee and was a punk for leaving like that.

/cool story bro

07Jetta2.5

Double Stuffed
Car(s)
09 GTi BMP
when he passed him, i would of just crused at like 20mph until he tried to pass and the gun it. then repeat.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
I had a similar situation driving home about a year ago (never had it on video though). I had just turned onto a "country" road that heads out to where I live; driving my Saab convertible, top down (beautiful day), and a Volvo s60 turns in behind me.

When you turn onto this road from the highway, the speed limit is 35 for the first mile or so; then goes up to 50. I started out doing about 40 until the limit went up (cops are known to sit in the area looking for people who get up to 50-60 early). Right at the speed limit change I start to speed up to 65, which is my usual cruise speed for the rest of the road. As soon as we hit the 50 mph limit sign the Volvo guns it to pass me; OK fine. I usually wait to see what speed people will go before doing that as the first passing zone right there is like a mile long so there is plenty of time...

So he passes me as I continue to accelerate; then he pulls in in front of me and immediately slows to 55... What the hell are you passing someone at a 50 mph speed limit and then slowing to 55? So whatever, some oncoming traffic keeps me from passing him, so I slow a bit and back off to a comfortable distance and wait for the next passing zone.

By the end of the first straight this idiot starts brake checking me like I am tailgating; now he is going from 55 down to like 25 as fast as his brakes will allow, if I were tailgating it would have been a nasty surprise, but as I said I already had backed off to give the guy a comfortable space so I am barely even using my brakes to slow as I watch this idiot slam his on then speed up again. He does this like 5 times before we reach the next passing area (about a mile long again and no oncoming traffic) where he proceeds to stop completely straddling the center line and get out of his car to scream at me for riding his ass.

I watch him for a moment, then tell him that first, I wasn't tailgating him at all evidenced by the fact that I barely had to tap my brakes to slow each time he slammed his on, second he should find out what speed other people will be going before passing for no real reason as he was obviously slower than me, and third to get his sorry ass in his car and get out of the way or I'll push it into the ditch while he watches.

As he is walking back to his car I pass him on the driver's side, and smoke the Saab's tires right next to him tossing road grit and smoke all over him. He tried to speed up to follow me after that, totally road-raging; but an s60 cruiser just cannot handle like a modded 9-3 can and he was history within about 30 seconds... Turns out he lived in my neighborhood and was arrested a couple weeks later for trying to beat up an old woman who he thought was driving too slow... :rolleyes:

tl:dr cliffs: Road Raging idiot in a Volvo tried to act tough and ended up losing hard. :biggrin: (it didn't seem that long while I was typing, sorry :lol:)

Last edited:

J-DUB

got splashback?
W T F?

nice way to cause a major accident on a two lane road with not alot of visibility. :thumbdown: