GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Blow-Off GTI Which?

feuerdog

Touring Car Newbie
Either, one is adjustable the other isn't.

And since it is a spacer and not a valve, it doesn't matter what hp you have,......yet.

Taxista

Passed Driver's Ed
Because I have felt many that after to have modified with power to 235hp, the machine gave problems to high regimes, type decrease of performances, and said that it is guilt of the first valve blow-of that it is not regisatrabile as the second one

feuerdog

Touring Car Newbie
The Forge SPACER is in-line AFTER the stock valve, and therefore has NO affect on immediate boost performance,..........but some have complained that some loss of power can be felt as a result of this spacer,....possibly due to a fuel trimming issue.

If you are concerned, then just get the adjustable one, and hope that you don't lose power,......or better yet, don't get it at all.

Temper

Touch my monkey..
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2651617

Found on VWvortex..

wudaoerji

Passed Driver's Ed
I just installed the adjustable forge blow off valve.... is isnt too loud donno why.... i put it on the loudest still dont make loud sound. Ima go chip my car 2moro and see.

Nikerey

Darkness
So from the dyno it appears that as long as you dont use Full Recirc you should be ok, although it doesnt have a stock line to see if there is any actual power loss.

VWDubbinV

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
I was curious I see dynos charts for the adjustable Forge DV (100% Atmosphere, 50/50, and the 100% DV) When you just buy the unadjustable Forge spacer what is it most like??? Is it 50/50?? Please let me know I am really curious.....

Mike@Forge

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI Pkg 0
Here's a simple break down:

Non-Adjustable

Fully vent to atmosphere 100% of the time

Adjustable

Fully Atmospheric (just like the non-adjustable version)

50/50 (half vent to atmosphere and half recirculated)

Fully Recirculating (All air is recirculated, just as if the spacer wasn't even installed at all)