GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Black MKV on Augusta RD/Pleasantburg

TheFaulk

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV CW GTI
Ran into a Black MKV GTI on I85 and got off on the same exit going to work, finally got a clear lane of traffic in front of us so we could get a run in.

Rolling from 40 we ran them, he pulled me by a fender at around 90mph. Both letting off bc of traffic. His car was lowered with black wheels, dark windows. Had his running lights swapped to fogs and city lights;Back VW was white and exhaust was way loud compared to mine. First race/run in the GTI was proud of the little car.

Was going to try to flag the guy over but I had to go to work. So if by chance your the guy who ran a 4door white MKV GTI today around 1:30/1:45 good run.

TheFaulk

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV CW GTI
I'm stock with an intake as far as I know. I just bought the car. His car idk it was way loud and his turbo was louder than mine. :-/ not very info heavy I know. I'm waiting till I can go get to an APR dealer to get my car checked to see if its been tuned.

UberFast

Ready to race!
old thread but you live in greenville? i live more towards anderson but come to greenville alot. I don't think I've ever seen your car. I have a 2 door UG mkv. If i would have seen you i deff would be giving the 3 honks lol because i don't have any newer dubs around me other than my moms stage 1 mk4 jetta lol but that doesnt count, i can't race her lol. I need another mkv to run to see if mines where it should be stage 2+ wise.

:burnrubber:

TheFaulk

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV CW GTI
Hey man, yeah I live in Greenville. I'm actually right by Haywood Mall. We do a cars and coffee every 4th Saturday of the Month I'm usually out there with a group of VW guys.

Hit me up sometime and come out to the Cars and Coffee

It's in the Michelin parking lot off of I-85 and Pelham road.

Message me if you have an questions.

-Anthony