Best Craigslist ad ever?

jmlivid

Go Kart Champion
That is some funny shit. Who is this guy? Nice find. :lol: :clap:

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
i dunno...the cement block ad is pretty damn funny...

xGaspy

Go Kart Champion
^^^^ LOOOOL @ both.

hahahaha, these made my night!!

Gti For Me

Go Kart Champion
funny funny funny

and the guy selling that piece of shit i would not even give him 50 cents

Bender1

Banned
I posted the below ad when I was trying to sell my volvo

Remember that scene in Back to the Future Part II when Marty and Doc go to the car museum? In that scene they are looking at classic cars (remember it is Back to the Future Part II so they are looking at classic cars in 2015) and see a "Classic 2002 Volvo S60 T5." Its one of the most memorable scenes in the movie. The amazing thing about it was that the movie was filmed in 1989 yet they managed to get a REAL 2002 Volvo S60 T5 on the site. Not just any Volvo S60 T5, but THIS ONE. That's right. You can own the car from the totally made up scene of the third most disappointing Robert Zemeckis film (which says a lot considering he directed Contact).

So far we have established two things about this car:

1) It is famous.
2) It, like the DeLorean in Back to the Future, can travel in time (since it went back to 1989 to be cast as a classic car in scene that takes place in 2015).

What else do we need to know? Well lets cover the boring stuff:

The car is a 2002 Volvo S60 T5, Manual.
Options:
Leather (Tan)
Power everything
Fog Lights
Heated Seats
Sunroof

1) It has 132,000 excellently cared for miles - all suggested and required services, religious oil changes, you name it, it got it (it is inspected through March of 2011).
2) It has been nicely modified to produce approximately 300hp/300 lbs-ft of torque. This was done via a well respected ECU tune. Purchaser gets equipment to keep it as is or switch it back to stock.
3) It drives like a dream - the suspension has been upgraded to the best components available (Bilstein Struts/Shocks, H&R), the ECU has been upgraded (as previously stated), it has a Eurosport Tuning cold air intake and an Evolve (Elevate) Exhaust
4) It looks pretty bad ass - black, dark tints, black wheels with a red stripe.
5) Its rare. Not only is it the only Volvo to ever travel in time, but it is also only one of a couple hundred that came to the U.S. with this package
6) Safe and fast? Nice combo.
7) Awesome MPG - 28 mpg on the highway at 75-80 mph. 26+ mpg on my weekly commutes

Who is it good for?

1) Movie buffs
2) People that want a Volvo that may or may not have traveled through time
3) A teenager looking for a cool, fun, first car that Mom and Dad will really like as well
4) A soon-to-be college grad that needs a reliable car to get them to their office, that is fun, yet is professional looking.
5) Anyone else that likes anything at all.

I am asking $7,000 for it but am willing to negotiate.

Note that any records of it being in Back to the Future II and its ability to time travel were destroyed (obviously) when it traveled back to present time.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
For an extra $450 I can throw in some added p*ssy magnets for wheels, just don't come crawling back to me complaining that you're getting TOO much vajayjay.

Awesome!