GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Best catback

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
Im looking to put a cat-back exhaust (dont have money for Turbo Back) on my MK5 Gti...Whats the best sounding and overall one out their...if you have sound clip of catback please post to...

List of Catbacks
GHL 2.5in Catback-$500
Neuspeed Catback-$875
Milletek 2.75in-$600
Awe Catback 2.5in- $600
Apr Stealth/Sport-$900

fuscobal

Go Kart Champion
I've heard from one of the distributors that Neuspeed is actually made by Milltek !

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
i would say if u dont have money for a turbo back exhaust at the moment

buy a downpipe and screw the cat back...u will see more gains for the DP than just a cat-back

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Gtiguy182 said:
Im looking to put a cat-back exhaust (dont have money for Turbo Back) on my MK5 Gti...Whats the best sounding and overall one out their...if you have sound clip of catback please post to...

List of Catbacks
GHL 2.5in Catback-$500
Neuspeed Catback-$875
Milletek 2.75in-$600
Awe Catback 2.5in- $600
Apr Stealth/Sport-$900

You left out Techtonics! They have made VW Exhausts longer than any mentioned here.

BlAcKwIdOw29

3124/5000
Just installed GHL catback and I think it sounds great! It has a nice deep growl at low rpm's and sounds really nice in the higher rpms also. Took less then an hour to install and didn't have to make any modifications once so ever!

AutoXinMK5

Touring Car Champion
BlAcKwIdOw29 said:
Just installed GHL catback and I think it sounds great! It has a nice deep growl at low rpm's and sounds really nice in the higher rpms also. Took less then an hour to install and didn't have to make any modifications once so ever!

GHL is a beast... I've heard it in person.... If i was getting an exhaust it would be

TT first ( i trust them, i had alot of Mk3 parts from them...)
GHL... beastly sounding