GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bergen / Passaic / Hudson County GTG's

wale

Go Kart Champion
sorry didnt check this thread for a while now. Im from clifton area. I see bunch of gti's but no one seems friendly. i have to come to that meeting as soon as possible.

i second u on that... most gti owners r not too friendly, cause i know like 5 that drive around my house here in union, but sometimes, we just horn at eachother when we drive by, or flash with our high beams...

Diabel

2007 GTI, PK 2, DSG, CW
i second u on that... most gti owners r not too friendly, cause i know like 5 that drive around my house here in union, but sometimes, we just horn at eachother when we drive by, or flash with our high beams...

yea. x2. lol. funny. we horn at eachother and flash lights but no one whats to like talk or whatever.Today i saw farenhite. i was about to stop him in the middle of the road but i had delivery car from my work and felt stupid to do so. I'll be working in springfield now so i hope ill see you somewhere since i will be driving through union and route 22. Its close by.

Diabel

2007 GTI, PK 2, DSG, CW
So you wanna meet up some time?

yea good idea. I'm still stock though and i will feel stupid next to you hehe. but yea we shoud meet somewhere. I have to save some money so i can do my mods. most are just visual but that is iportant for me. later performace wise but i need some time. :)

blackgti06

"My Fast"
Car(s)
2006 MKV Gti
So any NJ MKV Gti wanna meet up this week just let me know.

JoeShmo

moved on.
Car(s)
09 335I / 07 GTI
we'll be at the diner tonight as usual.. we get there between 9:00-9:30 and usually cruise to the starbucks on rt3 in clifton around 10:30.

wale

Go Kart Champion
yea. x2. lol. funny. we horn at eachother and flash lights but no one whats to like talk or whatever.Today i saw farenhite. i was about to stop him in the middle of the road but i had delivery car from my work and felt stupid to do so. I'll be working in springfield now so i hope ill see you somewhere since i will be driving through union and route 22. Its close by.

just give me a buzz whenever ur gonna be in the area or something..... might show up at this meet this week if i get out of class early enough....

JoeShmo

moved on.
Car(s)
09 335I / 07 GTI
Diabel: whereabouts in springfield, i work off of diamond road (behind bally's, staples, sam ash).

Diabel

2007 GTI, PK 2, DSG, CW
Diabel: whereabouts in springfield, i work off of diamond road (behind bally's, staples, sam ash).

I don't know this area preaty good yet. I will be starting my job on the 6th. So ill be driving around. route 22 by Lawrence rd. its right by 7/11.

JoeShmo

moved on.
Car(s)
09 335I / 07 GTI
Ah, thats directly on the opposite side of 22 from where I am. Heads up to anyone thinking about hitting up our g2g tonight, i'll have 2 sirius satellite modules/recievers available if anyone needs one.. 200obo.. cash talks though.

blackgti06

"My Fast"
Car(s)
2006 MKV Gti
Im off tomorrow fri anyone wanna meet up or go on a cruise. Let me know. Im in jersey.