panda bear in progress
before:

after:

(not pictured yakima roof rack)

JT GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
07 GTI
I'm so jealous. I want an .:R32 so bad. And, talktojie, I'm totally showing off the pics of your car to my friends. haha

talktojie

cast while drifting.
Car(s)
MKV R32
I'm so jealous. I want an .:R32 so bad. And, talktojie, I'm totally showing off the pics of your car to my friends. haha

LOL. Thanks! Don't be jealous, your GTI can be looking as good as any of the .:Rs:thumbup:

monte

giggidy
Thanks :thumbsup: they look great on the car and possibly even better on a MK6 with the straighter lines.

I think they are a real quality wheel :cool: They look Amazing on your R32 with the stunning, contrasting DBP paint.
The OZ's look a great match with your grille and mirrors. :thumbsup:
When I get round to finishing my other mods, I will start saving for some. :thumbsup:

I know exactly what you mean about the straighter lines. They would look great on the Mk6 or the latest Audi S3.
A buddy of mine put some speedline corse's on his new S3 and they totally transformed the car. The sharper/straighter lines of the corse's looked like they were designed for the S3.

:smile:

auto_d

yo guys, after you put on 19", will it affect the tire pressure check system? like will the notification light on the dashboard light on?

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
yo guys, after you put on 19", will it affect the tire pressure check system? like will the notification light on the dashboard light on?

The size wheel you put on the car makes no difference whatsoever to the TPMS system. What does matter is the tire pressure itself; and whether you put TPMS sensors in the new 19 inch wheels... :biggrin:

slow91

Car Audio Guru
BEFORE:

AFTER...(for now)...

Milltek cat-back (100mm tips)...

slow91

Car Audio Guru
I thought I was the only one with crooked milltek tips

Lol...good eye...:thumbsup: I didn't notice this 'til the day after the install. I am on a 18-day stretch of work and WILL adjust this asap.....:smile: