GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

been putting in work! air ride

sassmasterd

Ready to race!
so i been working on my car for a little bit and will be installing supreams front and rears tommorow this is my first build and u can only lern so much on internet but man thank u everyoone in past for posting up their builds as well as the usual suspects andrew @ openroad, kevin @aac, Paulito and Dan GSR, and every one on air fourms i dont even go to other areas just the air lol heres what i have so far........

so heres what trunk looks like so far gonna try to do a bunch more befor waterfest

and up for tommorow

as well as the rears didnt take a pick but they look awesome!

oh and my car

and my nephews car

little basterd gets the whole garage to himself

tryng to lowere his truck as well but he says he dosnt wannto cuse he dosnt wanna rough ride like my car lol

any tips and tricks to putting them in are well apreaciated

or is it strait up suspesion install ?

do i need to put a bit of air in them to install or just put them in with out air ? should i grease bering infront?

and the rearim guessing i drill a hole in niple and screw bag in then bolt to controle arm

andrew i will probably be calling u tommorow lol

day 2 :

with the help of my man dan gsr here are some quick pics that were

this is keeping me up infront

Last edited:

OVRWRKD

Ready to race!
Nice trunk setup, looks very similar to mine:thumbsup: Just put my
struts in last week, if you put some air in the fronts they go in much
easier. For the rears, ream the hole so that the nutsert barely fits in, makes it tighten faster. Oh and make sure you have a 10mm nutsert tool, I had to make one. If you need more info email me at jared.lebar@gmail.com, easiest way to get me at work. Keep up the good work!

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
That is fucking clean!

GTIMKVFAST08

schmoser boser....
Car(s)
08 BMP GTI
very nice, very clean... what wheels r those?