GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BBS RS via minimum wedge

V-DubbinLOW

Stanced
Car(s)
Some low hoe
Played or not homie your car is BUTTER looks great brotha.. keep it up the white rs's look SEX

mkvgtiiiii

AntiAir Revolution
Car(s)
static
Nicce whip bro ! I understand your pain, I been paying my car since I was 17 and still at it. It's hard to be a baller! Maybe when I get a more aggressive drop we can do a photo shoot. I have a pretty decent camera, good stuff tho, very clean car. :thumbsup:

sounds good what coils are you getting? And i also have around 2 more years to pay off the car it sucks lol.

RoxanneIsMyFAST

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Hella clean. Hella flush. In the same boat hope my car looks as good as yours broham. Happy Dub'n.

a-easy

..I like turtles.
Well how's the ride on the streetlines? I'm assuming you customized the coil it self to go that low..

a-easy

..I like turtles.
the old old fk's went lower but those are pretty old. I bought mine in december 08 and they are still the new design

So they don't go as low as OPs car is ? Cuz they are dirty cheap right now I'm thinkin about buying them..

mkvgtiiiii

AntiAir Revolution
Car(s)
static
they are the same exact ones i have i only got them at the end of the summer. the only modifications i have done to them is install them without the helper springs in the front and on the rear i took out the locking collars and have a smaller raceland perch. it sounds hard but its not.

Car(s)
2009 GTI
The op and myself both have new versions of FK

he has streetlines
I have Konigsports

He is lower then me and I wouldnt go lower then him on coils imo. Might as well get air and save yourself the headache.