GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BBS content

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajt23

Banned
golfmkv's very own white knight. :rolleyes: "small mesh design" wheels like RS/Super RS need a LOW car to pull them off.....period. Plus stretched tires for the sake of stretched tires is dumb.

Since when are we not allowed to make constructive criticism?

Aint nothing wrong with constructive criticism at all. Whats wrong with me telling people they need to get off their high horse and quit acting like d-bags in every thread?

Fucking annoying no one can make a thread without the same 4-5 d-bags coming in and just making jerkoff comments all the time.

Ive seen you tell people many times they need to be lower in your opinion. I dont have a problem with that at all. But all the little kids "you fuking fail"...etc. comments are useless.... agree or not Im right.

I know Im not low and bought the RSs I have to flip and make a profit. I always post pics on here of my car and its wheel gap status and make fun of myself. But all the dick comments anymore just make this place worse than vortex.

Christ if ya dont like it dont comment or at least do it with a lil class.....but for some in here thats impossible.

ajt23

Banned
If I hear you make this excuse one more time I might just drive down there and drive up and down your "lane" like 30 times to prove a point.

I literally drive my car every where and anywhere I load it full of people luggage wheels everything you can think of.

I've have 5 ppl in it with shit in the back, like 6 wheels and 6 tires at one time.

Add to that I drive into/through/around NYC which has the most horrible roads on a regular basis and you never here me complain it.

I am not saying you need to be slammed 1/2" off the ground but those wheels look like shit at that height, it is a matter of opinion that is shared by many.

Let me know when you want directions.:thumbsup:

ajt23

Banned
ok lemme see if i get his clear, you complain about everyone making smartass comments, then proceed to post 3 times almost in a row, with smartass comments.[/B Then you say there are more important things, but u still waste your time posting again. heres some food for thought.

A:Shut the fuck up, because we weren't talking to you.
B: Lower it

To the OP, the car has potential, you have the parts to make the car look great, just fine tune everything, and yes that includes lowering it. but you're on the right path.

:wub: I can feel the love.

kush

sv_gravity 0
Aint nothing wrong with constructive criticism at all. Whats wrong with me telling people they need to get off their high horse and quit acting like d-bags in every thread?

Fucking annoying no one can make a thread without the same 4-5 d-bags coming in and just making jerkoff comments all the time.

you're contradicting yourself.

ryan290707

static
Car(s)
2008 gti

Ive seen you tell people many times they need to be lower in your opinion. I dont have a problem with that at all. But all the little kids "you fuking fail"...etc. comments are useless.... agree or not Im right.

I know Im not low and bought the RSs I have to flip and make a profit. I always post pics on here of my car and its wheel gap status and make fun of myself. But all the dick comments anymore just make this place worse than vortex.

Christ if ya dont like it dont comment or at least do it with a lil class.....but for some in here thats impossible.

:laughabove:

Reason

Banned
I'll be the first to admit that I have offered ZERO constructive criticism. I am one of those 4 or 5 d-bags.

What of it?

Reason

Banned
Dude.... there's a difference of maybe 0.5"...

I think the main point of all this is that you don't need to be 'slammed'. But you do need to get rid of all that wheel gap. And if you can tuck a little rubber while you're at it - you're gravy.
You can easily get some koni coils cheap, spin all down, you can even leave the perches in and pull off those wheels - mostly.
215 40's should be the max size tire you run on those wheels btw.

Food for thought.

I'll be the first to admit that I have offered ZERO constructive criticism. I am one of those 4 or 5 d-bags.

What of it?

Wait, I did offer said constructive criticism!

-1 d-bag pt :cool:

+1 troll pt

Av.

Banned

every major forum sucks

ajt23

Banned
Listen Im not trying to be some good guy or saviour. In fact I was part of the original mass ban back in the day. We had fun and poked at people for the fun of it and shit was funny as hell.

The new crowd is just straight ignorant with alot of their comments. Idk shit just rubbed me wrong seeing it in every thread. I like to poke and get people wound up too but seriously all you guys got is LOW comments nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.