GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BBS content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Av.

Banned
Everyone who thinks everyone should be low or their car is stupid is ridiculous.

This forum is nothing but sheep and posers anymore.

You two should start up a wheel gap and RS' club

ajt23

Banned
You two should start up a wheel gap and RS' club

If you read mine at all I put them on for shits n giggles asshole. Mine was a joke thread. I know my car aint low dont really care that it aint and aint going any lower till I get air if ever.

I dont need to go around making smartass comments in almost every thread to make myself feel good like some people in here...cough...cough Av.

Seriously some of ya need to get off your high fucking horse and realize not everyone want to roll that low. To some people with real lives there are more important things.:thumbsup:

Emkay

African American
im all for low cars and all, but you guys do realize that aftermarket wheels have been around a lot longer than the slammed/dope shiz bro trend right?

It's a fucking Volkswagen GTI with aftermarket BBS wheels on it, Relax.

ajt23

Banned
And seriously 95% of ya running your traps about being low and what not werent even low yourself not that long ago so like I said get off yourself.

OP if ya like it rock it. Dont worry about these kids.

Av.

Banned
If you read mine at all I put them on for shits n giggles asshole. Mine was a joke thread. I know my car aint low dont really care that it aint and aint going any lower till I get air if ever.

I dont need to go around making smartass comments in almost every thread to make myself feel good like some people in here...cough...cough Av.

Seriously some of ya need to get off your high fucking horse and realize not everyone want to roll that low. To some people with real lives there are more important things.:thumbsup:

Save your time trying to argue about it around here. Go sign up at www.myroadssuck.com and post about how stupid it is to have low cars.

mkimjoon

Ready to race!
Car(s)
A3 w/ APR K04 Tune
Sorry but anyone Friends show fan? Recent bbs and mkv content reminds me of this episode when Rachel makes a nasty pie on thx givings? And there's a scene where Joey goes
"custard? Good! Jam? Good! Meat? Good!"
But together they taste like feet!

It's your money your car so whatever floats your boat but you just gotta do it proper I guess? Non the less rs series looks so much better on mkv than a3s

Status
Not open for further replies.