Balls Cold: The shrinkage-fest coast to coast 2014 - OT #14

Status
Not open for further replies.

RynoTX

Go Kart Champion
Z @ AWE would be pretty sweet.

morning balls, all.

Benderballs, did your balls freeze so you can buy that gay Scion :iono:

Whats up GK.....you dragging this morning or what sugar tits?

balius

Go Kart Champion
PAGING DR. GK, PAGING DR. GK.

My friend's fiance bought a 2011 A4 recently, and he wants to upgrade the stereo for her so that it can stream bluetooth audio to the stereo. It has bluetooth for phone calls, but since she doesn't have the nav package the head unit doesn't support bluetooth streaming. Do you know what it might take to fix this? It looks like maybe a headunit from MY2013 or later? Not sure if it would be a direct plug and play thing or not. Please advise.

abalinka

Go Kart Champion
I just completed the application, hopefully it's enough to at least get a call back.

Include a sample of your avatar selection as well as your google-fu skills. They'll be super impressed if you put the owner's home address in your application.

Bender1

Banned
I just completed the application, hopefully it's enough to at least get a call back.

If you are on linked in and we are connected - check out some of my connections - I dont think it would hurt to reach out.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
This actually gave me warm fuzzy feelings. I really do need to get out there and stop pitying myself. Not in a whore type of way. I feel like I'm making myself sad.

I fortunately have a fireplace. I shall use it.

Glad that it helped. I remember you being good looking for sure. You should have no issues finding someone. You're smart, hard working and have a lot of commitment to the tings you like. Rock on Vanessa. Here's to a new start in 2014.

Calvinball

Go Kart Champion
Nope. Could you post a pic?

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Include a sample of your avatar selection as well as your google-fu skills. They'll be super impressed if you put the owner's home address in your application.

:laugh:

Seriously, if only avatar creation skills and google-fu were skillsets to include on a resume.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I did. They were frozen but not too bad. Still in the running.

You bought the car or your balls froze? please confirm via text, then I'll PM you to confirm receipt, which is sent via fax, and then I'll msg you back on Facebook. Thanks.

Whats up GK.....you dragging this morning or what sugar tits?

yes. Stayed up waaay too late last night. Drove out to work today on fucking sheets of ice.. good times. how you been, #23?

PAGING DR. GK, PAGING DR. GK.

My friend's fiance bought a 2011 A4 recently, and he wants to upgrade the stereo for her so that it can stream bluetooth audio to the stereo. It has bluetooth for phone calls, but since she doesn't have the nav package the head unit doesn't support bluetooth streaming. Do you know what it might take to fix this? It looks like maybe a headunit from MY2013 or later? Not sure if it would be a direct plug and play thing or not. Please advise.

yo dawg. There is a company that sells OEM units that I will try to look up. I thinkthe one for my car is like $1200-$1400, and its supposed to PnP. I am not sure about the 2013 version being completely PnP or not. I'll try to find the info on the company in a bit - very busy at work today.. today is our year end close of accounting books.. so its kind of a clusterfuck right now. plus, many still working from hom, etc, etc.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
If you are on linked in and we are connected - check out some of my connections - I dont think it would hurt to reach out.

I'll take a look at some point, but I'll let the application linger for a bit.

The actual position I applied for is a 'Sales and Marketing Administrator' position, which is a glorified receptionist, but I'm not actually applying for that job. I just wanted a good way to get my resume and skill set into their hands and hopefully get noticed.

balius

Go Kart Champion
yo dawg. There is a company that sells OEM units that I will try to look up. I thinkthe one for my car is like $1200-$1400, and its supposed to PnP. I am not sure about the 2013 version being completely PnP or not. I'll try to find the info on the company in a bit - very busy at work today.. today is our year end close of accounting books.. so its kind of a clusterfuck right now. plus, many still working from hom, etc, etc.

Thanks dudebro. I appreciate it.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
You bought the car or your balls froze? please confirm via text, then I'll PM you to confirm receipt, which is sent via fax, and then I'll msg you back on Facebook. Thanks.

I'll remind him to remind you so that you can remind me via fax and facetubetime later.

Bender1

Banned

I will only respond to this via singing telegram.

Srsly though, my nuts froze but it wasn't enough to dissuade me from continuing with persuit. Getting wife final approval today (hopefully).

Calvinball

Go Kart Champion
This actually gave me warm fuzzy feelings. I really do need to get out there and stop pitying myself. Not in a whore type of way. I feel like I'm making myself sad.

Do it. Situational depression can become clinical depression if there is not some form of intervention to break the cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.