GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bad Things Lead To Good Things

DragosMKV

Ready to race!
So last week I decided to try and do the fully vented honeycomb fog grills. Never used a dremel before but thought it couldn't be that hard. :lol: Needless to say i screwed the first one up so bad I didn't even attempt the second one. So I browsed the classifieds and found some R lines fogs for cheaper than ordering them offline. Thanks Frederick (stringshifter6). Great seller and kept the grills in excellent condition. Now I just need the FK badgeless and fill in the notch.

And yes i know moar low... FK konigsports in about a month or two
Also sorry for crappy pics didn't really feel like moving the car off the driveway. better pics to come hopefully.

stringshifter6

Nom Nom Nom
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Yea, I'm back to honeycomb, stock front and everything. The shipping spacers are chocked in the front springs to prevent movement when shipping. A lot of dealers forgot to take them out. Check the front springs for rubber blocks, shouldn't have anything.

DragosMKV

Ready to race!
oh ok ya i dont have those in. i think it just looks higher cause my driveway is sloped and it rolled back when i pulled the e-brake making it cock up a bit.