GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Back from the body shop with a new addition

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Well I finally got my car back from the body shop and it's good as new. I got my hood notch filled while it was in there and I finished up some gold accenting to complement my wheels.

What do you guys think? Don't mind the pictures they're just a teaser until I get a proper photo shoot with the local guys. It's just a point and shoot POS

Close up of the notch filled.

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
good stuff how ?uch for the notch fill if you dont mind me asking.

$200 but it was a brand new hood that they had to paint anyways. It would be a lot more expensive if I had just gone to get it done on my hood since they have to weld/sand/re-paint the entire hood.

Thanks for the comments guys!

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
pure fucking sex dude!!

my friend had his front end replaced recently from an accident. has 1 brand new headlight and everytime i see it the light drives me nuts because they definitely dont match lol. you can see how badly they cloud with age.

Scharf

Car looks good, but make sure if you're going to blur your plate don't have it visible in your sig.

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
pure fucking sex dude!!

my friend had his front end replaced recently from an accident. has 1 brand new headlight and everytime i see it the light drives me nuts because they definitely dont match lol. you can see how badly they cloud with age.

I had my driver side headlight replaced. I really hope that doesn't happen. The car isn't even a year old so I should be fine.

that car is the biggest overplayed piece of shit Ive seen in my life..

and its not even low enough:lol:

:cry: :paddle: Alex I'm gonna crash my soccer mom van into your car on thursday!!!! :bellyroll:

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Car looks good, but make sure if you're going to blur your plate don't have it visible in your sig.

I don't really care honestly, I just saw that you can do it on photobucket so I messed with it.