GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Azureus Users:

pbfoot

Ready to race!
I have a question for all of you azereus users-how do I go about having torrents open immediately through azureus? I keep clicking download torrent and i get an error saying the associated helper file does not exist then I hit retry and the .torrent file saves to my downloaded folder and then I can click it and it will open in azureus. Is there a way I can just click download torrent and have it open in Azareus without having to save the .torrent file like in uTorrent? Also how can I have it save right into my iTunes library without having to drag it into itunes?

mdonders

ballin'
Car(s)
2008 2-Door Rabbit-S
Use transmission on a Mac, utorrent on a PC.

They are, IMO, the best ones out there.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
is the .torrent extension associated with azureus? otherwise it wont know what to open it w/

pbfoot

Ready to race!
utorrent is not available for macs yet so ive started using transmission, but neither will open when i download the torrent like utorrent did on my PC

UnNatural GTI

UnNaturally Aspirated
Car(s)
'07 UG GTI DSG
you should be able to change the mime settings in your browser. I'm not at home, otherwise I could check for you.

pbfoot

Ready to race!
firefox. I can change where the files save to but haven't been able to find where to change what opens the files. Regardless I keep getting an error saying that the associated helper application does not exist so I have to click retry in the download box then the .torrent file will download but I still have to anually go into my personal folder to begin the download.

UnNatural GTI

UnNaturally Aspirated
Car(s)
'07 UG GTI DSG
Preferences:Content:File types. Select manage, then click add. You should be able to set it that way.

crash331

Photographer
Car(s)
2008 GTI BM 4dr 6MT
Just set it up like I have it done, not sure if any other torrent client can do it.

I have a folder named Azureus, then under that is a folder named torrents and completed. Azureus check the torrents folder like once per minute to see if I saved any torrents there. If I did, it starts the torrent. When the torrent is done, it moves it over to the completed folder. Works great for TV shows. I just download 4 or 5 torrents, put them in the torrents folder and leave the computer. Azureus does the rest.