GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Awsome detail spot NYC

tlau

Ready to race!
Sup fellow dubbers im in need of a good detail spot in the ny area hopefully in queens. My car is in need of a paint correction because of slight swirl marks. Let me know fellas thanks !

Update! Pics

Before

After

Last edited:

PooLeArMor

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 CW GTi
Big A Detailing in Whitestone

Big A Detailing
(718) 445-9995

1716 154th St, Whitestone, NY11357

tlau

Ready to race!
Big A Detailing in Whitestone

Big A Detailing
(718) 445-9995

1716 154th St, Whitestone, NY11357

Thanks found them on other forums and they have decent pricing will def give them a call asap to set appointment up

tlau

Ready to race!
Appointment set for monday will post pics monday night!!

absence

___liminal
andrew is the man. does amazing work, has a choice mk1 --just be sure to tell him he needs to get that on the road for the trip to Seacrets at H2O :wink:

carbuyer

Ready to race!
Thanks found them on other forums and they have decent pricing will def give them a call asap to set appointment up

be careful, make sure you ask him not to use a glaze.

NUMEROUS occurrences of him that i seem to recall of using a glaze to cover up shoddy/half assed work.

theres a reason he is so cheap, and his clientele is primarily completely clueless about detailing so they are suckers.

AndrewBigA

be careful, make sure you ask him not to use a glaze.

NUMEROUS occurrences of him that i seem to recall of using a glaze to cover up shoddy/half assed work.

theres a reason he is so cheap, and his clientele is primarily completely clueless about detailing so they are suckers.

WTF are you talking about man? i dont use glazes in my shop.

my prices are not cheap, im reasonable. sorry i like to keep a busy shop.

have a nice day & keep it moving.

tlau

Ready to race!
WTF are you talking about man? i dont use glazes in my shop.

my prices are not cheap, im reasonable. sorry i like to keep a busy shop.

have a nice day & keep it moving.

Lol..i vouche for andrew and his crew they do great work and are cool ppl to deal with. And his shop gets pretty busy, i was the first car there and the next thing u know his driveway is full with cars waiting to get work done. Keep up the good work ! I will def be back.