GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

autox vid from sunday

Minimaul

Chronic Masturbator
Car(s)
e36 m3/4/5
That's crazy--and awesome.

Our autox courses are super small, and the region flips out about making sure there is always like, 75ft between a obstacle and the course itself. We NEVER go into third gear. but, i guess that's what happens when we have shitty and limited locations. at least we get to Autocross!

altoid

Cartman
Car(s)
1998 Toyota Camry LE
the 3rd run is the wrx which is the fastest pax car every single weekend. Beats every vette', miata, anything, and with only 270 whp.

Check the driver for steroids. :biggrin:

that course looks sick, it def looked more road corse ish then some of the courses I have ran on and dam how tall are you?? U were sitting mad far way from the wheel. I'm right up in that thing when I auto-x i'm 5'4 tho:cry:

xyouthx

slow ass car
I'm 6'1", and no if you look on scca.com, ecu reprogramming is legal in STX, which I thought otherwise until I looked. Im pretty bummed that this is the last event at that lot this season, because it's a vocational school, and they start class again in a few weeks. So now it's on to the crappier boring lots with no dangerous islands/trees/firetrucks/orange boxes to worry about.

xyouthx

slow ass car
and oh yeah that beeping while im going around the long sweep is my oil pressure sensor going crazy, I guess because all the oil is going to one side of the motor so the sensor thinks it's empty. It's never happened before, and I was about due for an oil change, so I didn't take my 6th run and got it all taken care of, now were golden. Fuck that wrx is fast.

xyouthx

slow ass car
how does ur rear sway feel during the drive. I am stuck between custom
28mm or 25mm...

I did one event with it on stock tires, and I still pushed through turns alot, but once I got the RS2's I was getting alot more of the back end trying to swing around, I mean it's a FWD car so of course it's not going to just kick around on you, but you can definitely feel the difference with good tires.

xyouthx

slow ass car
definitely good feeling. like with soft tires, the sway bar feels like it does what its supposed to which is stiffen the back end up to make the ass kick around a little, and that's what the car does now.