GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Auto Car lock & Elec Windows

Imti-2

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
Hi All

I know there was a post about the electric windows going back after holding down the button on the remote, is their a feature which that can be done by just pressing the lock button once.

As well as that, is there an automatic car lock after 30 seconds if the car is forgotten to be locked or the anything similar. Could anyone possibly walk me through this procedure. on:

1. How to set the auto lock system
2. The electric window automatic switch up.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

P.S - Anyone know where I can obtain replacement the "GT" badge for my 2.0 GT TDI, as my model only has the 2.0 badge, which my model of car is a GT TDI, can anyone clarify that for me too?

Many thanks for your help.

Imti

newtogolf

FIA World Rally Car Champion
i know that if you unlock the car and then dont do anything, itl lock back after about 30secs.

out of interest is your GT the "redone" one which looks more sporty than the normal golf?

if u want all this other stuff done u best contact your dealer and they might beable to reconfigure your Vagcom. They told me that for about 32 quid you they can set something up that locks both doors when u go over a certain speed, which i think is useful.

Imti-2

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
GT TDI

Unfortunately it is not the new one with the model shown, thats due to come out next month and that is much more heavier in terms of speed, and that will be a beauty, it should give the current GTI the run around.

Thanks for the valuable information, if anyone else has any other Tips they would like to share and how to go about it, It be great to hear from you.

From what I believe there are pressing combinations to set it to do specific things but how to do it, I havent got a clue.

Hope anyone can help.