GOLFMKV

ARISTON wheels YES

GTITampa

Drag Racing Champion
:thumbup:

1888-989-4335

Wheel#: SYL-VW-329-18-112-S
Price: $899.00 - (set of 4)
VW R32 Sport 329 Wheels 18x7.5 (5x112mm)

http://www.finishlinewheels.com/specials/15,VW+CARS/577,VW+R32+Sport+329+Wheels+18x7%C55+%285x112mm%29/

5x112
18x8x45

Last edited:

GTITampa

Drag Racing Champion
This is not for me. It’s for guys that ask me about my wheels. Well, these look like mine and $ :thumbsup:

I love my audi wheels:wub:

Last edited:

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
my dealer wanted to put those on my GTI when i bought it, coz i told them i didnt want the huffs...i flipped out for a second coz i was soo happy, but then i rememered that the real ones are 5x100. they didnt believe me that they wouldnt fit till they tried them on...i walked out with the huffs anyways kinda bummed, but in the end i got my orcas so it's all good.

to make a long story short, those aristo replicas are sweet, they'll look great on a MkV

Stasis

E-Thug
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I HATE Fast wheels for some reason... there are so many riced out civics etc. with those damn wheels around here, and they all seem to wanna announce to the world that they have ultra cheap walmarty wheels on their cars with a huge banner on the back window. I refuse to go near that place because of that.

mtl20v

Passed Driver's Ed
I HATE Fast wheels for some reason... there are so many riced out civics etc. with those damn wheels around here, and they all seem to wanna announce to the world that they have ultra cheap walmarty wheels on their cars with a huge banner on the back window. I refuse to go near that place because of that.

I used to feel the same way till I started working here. They are not badged and quality is top notch. Email me for a price if you want. vrsik@hotmail.com

mtl20v

Passed Driver's Ed
New wheels. 1000$ shipped to northeast USA.

Last edited:

Dr. Woo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW .:R32
Hmmm...these or Superturismos?