GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Apr Stage 1!!=]

kwongo

will fly for food
Couldn't resist the sale for Apr and free dyno at K&H. Love the torque =] gonna have to go back later to get another dyno and see what types of gains i get after the adjustment. what should i be expecting and is it worth going back?

Stock and Stage 1 91 Octane Dyno:

jpun15

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 GTI 6MT
Wow thats impressive! 200 and 215 stock :eyebulge:
Lol vw understates our cars by a lot.

krayzie

Go Kart Champion
If I apply 10% lost to the stats I got with Vagcom on my stock car I would get the VW listed rating.

Your torque looks awesome Ian.

Last edited:

zither99

amateur auto-x'er
The hp/torque calculation by vag-com after you are chipped are not accurate anymore, so I've heard...

kfeng

Ready to race!
Nice numbers. You stock number is similar to mine. If you run 93oct program and Sunoco ultra 94, the numbers should be even higher.

kwongo

will fly for food
whats's k&h? whered you go for free dyno?

k&h radiator. they do apr tuning and i think they are offering free dyno when you get apr. not sure if it was just because of dyno day?

Wow thats impressive! 200 and 215 stock :eyebulge:
Lol vw understates our cars by a lot.

yea i was surprised, i was expecting around 175-180 and 195

If I apply 10% lost to the stats I got with Vagcom on my stock car I would get the VW listed rating.

Your torque looks awesome Ian.

thanks edwin

Nice numbers. You stock number is similar to mine. If you run 93oct program and Sunoco ultra 94, the numbers should be even higher.

94 is too expensive lol.

kwongo

will fly for food
true but i can almost get a double cheeseburger for that money =]. but i'll definitely have to try 94 gas next time i get dynoed.

kwongo

will fly for food
^^^great minds think alike =p. but seriously, i'd choose the 430 calories over the 10 hp gain

Last edited: