GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR I need a sale!!

Ricky Bobby GTI

Say What!!!
Well we just got our bonus at work and I want to get the APR stage one software but don't want to pay for the fully loaded ecu without the sale price. Seems to always work out like this, when I have the extra money there is no sale. I priced the options I want and it will be almost $900 without the sale. I guess I will just try to set on the money until the next sale comes around.

LOUCFUR

DIÄBLÖ
Car(s)
GTI MKV
i think giac is having a sale

xXANCHORMONXx

Banned
Car(s)
2003 EVO GSR
Well we just got our bonus at work and I want to get the APR stage one software but don't want to pay for the fully loaded ecu without the sale price. Seems to always work out like this, when I have the extra money there is no sale. I priced the options I want and it will be almost $900 without the sale. I guess I will just try to set on the money until the next sale comes around.

they are in less than two months i believe

LOUCFUR

DIÄBLÖ
Car(s)
GTI MKV
or get stage 1 and you can always add options later

true, but you'll pay $900 at the end or whatever number the op said ...

i have the 91 octane program and the antitheft ...

tampa_mk5

zungguzungguguzungguzeng
Car(s)
I am getting ready as well, but for stg 2. I noticed on the APR site that sale prices through march 8th 2011 are $599 for a "TSI fully loaded ECU". unfortunately funds won't be there for me for another 3 to 6 weeks. What is the cheapest sale they had on fully loaded? I thought $599 was pretty reasonable, but if i need to wait i will- i will just use the $ for more goodies (bfi torque arm insert and a3 throttle pipe)

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Giac is having sale or Revo is good shit too. Unitronic is awesome

legalninja

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'07 GLI Fahrenheit
Is Stage 1 essentially how VAG allows Audi to ship the stock 2.0 TSI engines (211hp, 258tq)?

GodSquadMandrake

Radioactive Rotary Rocket
^If you'e referring to RS/IS models, no. They use a K04 turbocharger.

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Car(s)
VW GTI MKVI
I hope they put the APR HPFP on sale (hint hint). There are a TON of people trying to buy up every used one in the classifieds! I just can't justify the $600 rebuilt price right now.