GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR chip tune=AWESOME

yanke10

Go Kart Newbie
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2674956

theres one link. i saw others before but cant find them now. i know its unlikey to have major damage from the software but if it happens its gonna cost a shit load to fix and no matter what u guys say about dealers not knowing about ur car being chipped, they will run a test and find out if u blow ur motor and try to have vw pay. u can mark my word on that.

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
yanke10 said:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2674956

theres one link. i saw others before but cant find them now. i know its unlikey to have major damage from the software but if it happens its gonna cost a shit load to fix and no matter what u guys say about dealers not knowing about ur car being chipped, they will run a test and find out if u blow ur motor and try to have vw pay. u can mark my word on that.

The software used for the 1.8 is completely different, and those problems you are talking about are most likely from people who were running alot MORE than just chips. Either way APR fixed those problems, and didn't re-create them for the new 2.0 software. Enjoy your GTI however you like it, we'll be running strong.

:headbang:

VdaWg

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Just a scenario-What would happen if you have the 93 octane tune level and driving a long distance you only find gas stations with 91 octane when needing to fill up?

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
VdaWg said:
Just a scenario-What would happen if you have the 93 octane tune level and driving a long distance you only find gas stations with 91 octane when needing to fill up?
I just switch to the stock program when this happens:thumbsup:

I can't wait to play with APR. My friend has an A4 with their tune on it...that thing MOVES!!! Very sick. Gonna wait till xmas time...hopefully I can collect enough cash to have it qualify as a gift lol.