GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone want to order Hoen foglights in TO?

sadd3j

Vwoooooooooooooom
Anyone want to order Hoen foglights?

This was originally just TO.. but maybe we can get a discount on the actual bulbs if we can get enough people together from anywhere.

I'm looking to pick up a pair of the hoen xenonmatch bulbs, anyone in the TO area interested in ordering so we can maybe save on shipping? If we get enough people maybe we can get a discount or something. Too bad we missed out on the special a while back :(

Yellow endurance fogs are 47 CAD per pair
Xenonmatch fogs are 36 CAD per pair

Here's some photos of the xenonmatch:
http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showpost.php?p=199735&postcount=1

They ship UPS ground (fixed rate of $22.68). so there will be brokerage fees. I'll ask for a UPS express quote to see how much it is to avoid the brokerage.

Its ~$41 after tax for the bulbs and variable amount on shipping depending on whether they can ship express and how many people are in. I'd say $45-$50 all in as a ceiling for 5 people.

Let me know :) Probably buy in a week or two..

Currently interested:

Toronto
sadd3j - endurance (think I'll go back to HID DRLs)
SoNgMan - xenonmatch
Darius8 - xenonmatch
luckysvwgti - xenonmatch
gyuri - xenonmatch
curtsmith17 - xenonmatch
Zorro - xenonmatch

Winnipeg
jhayregz - endurance
smallfry - endurance
--

Last edited:

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
yes. xenon match please.

sadd3j

Vwoooooooooooooom
I guess it depends if we can actually get enough people to get a groupbuy rate.. otherwise I was just trying to really save on shipping.

I'll put your names down just to keep track for now and see if I can't get a better rate from them. :thumbup:

LiquidG

Touring Car Champion
great headlights look nice and last long.

jhayregz

Touring Car Champion
Nice to see a fellow Winnipegger! :thumbsup:

Do you know other GTI's in the city? Maybe we can start our own GB. I've been wanting to pick up a set of the Endurance bulbs.

Hey hey:clap:
I know of one BMP DSG'd one, but his attitude keeps me away from talking to him.
My friend has a CW as well with the black down his hood, pehaps you've seen it around a few times.
But if we can get more 204'rs that'd be great, but for now we'll stick to the T.O group buy.

Umm endurance pls:headbang:

sadd3j

Vwoooooooooooooom
Curtsmith.. I can ship it to you seperately after the fact (but that may end up costing more than if you just order from them).. or you could come down for a GTG :D

I'm not too sure about how the group buy will work yet, once I have numbers then I'll talk to the hoen folks and see what they're willing to do.

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
Curtsmith.. I can ship it to you seperately after the fact (but that may end up costing more than if you just order from them).. or you could come down for a GTG :D

I'm not too sure about how the group buy will work yet, once I have numbers then I'll talk to the hoen folks and see what they're willing to do.

just send hoen an email now that way if they come back with 10 people must buy etc you know the number :)

gyuri

Ready to race!

When are you planning to order? We seem to have enough people already to make it worth it.

Anyone interested in the parking lights? Might as will change those too otherwise they will look very yellow compared to the xenons and the xenonmatch fogs.

Last edited: