GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone raced with one of the new 1series?

zigger

Banned
nope

But I ran a 335 xi 4 door automatic bone stock Vs mt stg2 GTI (unitronic) and it was really close from 40-110 so being that the 135i is lighter and not awd (less drivetrain loss and better from a roll) it will crush a GTI even chiped imo

bkmk5

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
I'd love to race a 128... not a 135 tho. I hate losing.

bkmk5

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
I would like to see what a gti would do to a 128i almost bought one. still looking

Yea I was looking at the 135i. For a year or so head of the release this spring it looked great as renderings and in 'spy' shots. In real life though the car isn't doing it for me and for not that much more you can have a larger more luxurious 335i (not as fully equipped as the 135) but still much more respected.

Driving dynamics were 100x better than the MK5 tho IMO. May '09 I'll be on my honeymoon in Italy with a ED for my 335i coupe in Munich, so I'm stoked.

Car(s)
2009 GTI
Yea I was looking at the 135i. For a year or so head of the release this spring it looked great as renderings and in 'spy' shots. In real life though the car isn't doing it for me and for not that much more you can have a larger more luxurious 335i (not as fully equipped as the 135) but still much more respected.

Driving dynamics were 100x better than the MK5 tho IMO. May '09 I'll be on my honeymoon in Italy with a ED for my 335i coupe in Munich, so I'm stoked.

i envy you

bkmk5

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
i envy you

Don't be. Working nights and weekends and getting engaged and buying a house is stressful as sh!t. I bit off alot, hopefully I'll be able to chew it :rolleyes:

Car(s)
2009 GTI
Don't be. Working nights and weekends and getting engaged and buying a house is stressful as sh!t. I bit off alot, hopefully I'll be able to chew it :rolleyes:

still envy you. congrats on the engagement. And house and bmw lol.
I'd take it... later on in life but id take it

bkmk5

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
still envy you. congrats on the engagement. And house and bmw lol.
I'd take it... later on in life but id take it

Thanks broski :thumbup:

I'd still like to tool around with a 128. I think it'll be a semi close race with the GTI pulling out for the win. If you're chipped, the extra torque probably helps off the line.

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
A 135i will put the hurt on you.

MKV Turbo15

23psi and fast as fuck!
Car(s)
Jetta
To give you an idea of how fast they are. Up here at Bandimere (5800 FT Elevation) Bone stock 135 with couple hundred miles (not broken in), auto tranny, first run 13.8.

Stock MKV at Bandimere DSG 15.3
Stock MKV at Bandimere 6MT 15.5

Fuck Higher altitudes :thumbdown:

Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT
here in MD i have only spotted one 128I drvin by a blonde:drool: but havent seen any 135I's yet. i dont want to race one anyway my stage II has no chance:frown: