GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ANYONE OWN A MIATA

Cabriolet

Passed Driver's Ed
As we own two GTI's and i have time on my hands being retired i had to get something else to play with after selling my 1991 VW Cabriolet. Missed that car a lot. Sold it for a good buck but never should have done it. So after missing out on a 2002 Mk3 Cabrio with 22,000 miles (Like showroom new) i brought a 1991 Miata BRG (British Racing Green). 70,000 miles with the extra hardtop. 2200 lbs with 130 HP. Must say the car is fun. Very small with a trunk like a glove comp. The car is in good shape and was always serviced but i had to install a new top last weekend as the original top was not used much and mostly dried out. After installing a new top on a VW Cabriolet (2 days) the Miata only took 3 hours. Reason for the posting just wondering if any of you GTI owners own any Miata's.

If you do drop me a line The Miata forum seems to be great for information but i am looking for some extra trim pieces and i might be able to give out some information.:D:D

Wood

Ready to race!
No miata, yet.... In the market though. Really want to turn one into a track car/project. The search continues....

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I have a '90 "Smurf" (mariner blue Miata). Great fun! I kind of bought it with plans to mod but then got engaged and some other stuff, so I haven't really had much money to do anything yet. I have mostly just been getting maintenance up to date. Plans are FM Vmaxx track pack and some other suspension stuff, new wheels/tires, and probably a 1.8 swap and perhaps supercharger down the line. Miata.net is an excellent resource for them! Good luck and enjoy.

Brendon

Ready to race!
Worked on and drove a few in stock form and with good wheels, tires, and suspension. Awesome cars. You can get go-kart like handling out of them very easily.